Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigblue88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2008, 04:33 PM
    Having trouble losing virginity
    I am a 19yr. Old virgin. I want to have sex, but am to nervous to actively pursue a guy for it. It is hard for me to make a guy interested in me sexually. What can I do to fix this?
    kt123456 Posts: 36, Reputation: -2

Aug 30, 2008, 10:03 PM
    Your first time should be special do not just rush into it with a random because you want to have sex. Maybe you should wait until the right guy comes along, you are onli 19. You have your hole life ahead of you to have sex as much as you want. Don't be nervous about guys they are the same as girls maybe just get out there more and get up the courage to talk to them. Join a unisex sporting team this is always a good way to meet men or anything similar. Hope this has helped. Xx
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 30, 2008, 10:10 PM
    Waiting for someone special will make it much more pleasurable. Please don't just search out someone that will have sex with you to lose your virginity. Just wait for the right relationship and only give this precious gift to the person that truly deserves it.

Just imagine how much you'd be heartbroken later on if you lost your virginity in a one-night-stand. It won't feel good.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2008, 09:04 AM
    Imagine worst case... you lose you virginity on a one night stand and later discover you are pregnant. Accidents do happen.

Save it for the right guy. You will find one.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2008, 01:58 PM
    You are too young and immature to have sex, girl.

First things first, you have to learn how to relate to men better.

You are just trying to go into losing your virginity as a victim, did you know that? What happens to victims? They let people abuse them. Really bad, kiddo.

Now, live and grow and experience life and make male friends and do stuff.

Best wishes to you on your voyage throughout life. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Losing Your Virginity [ 8 Answers ]

I just recently lost my virginity to my boyfriend and was due for my period yesterday and I have never been late before. Is it normal for girls to skip their period when they just recently became sexually active? Or should I be worried I'm pregnant? I'm really worried about this as a first timer...

Losing My Virginity [ 8 Answers ]

What do you people think I should know? How bad is this going to absolutely hurt?

Possibilities of losing virginity [ 14 Answers ]

Ok people, I have 2 questions. Is it possible to lose virginity with finger?Because I have done that few times, and I did not bleed. And is it possible to lose virginity if the penis didn't go all the way, and there was no bleeding?

What counts as losing your virginity? [ 50 Answers ]

Hi yea just wondering what actully counts as losing your virginity to most people?I mean I've had sex 6 times without orgasm and to me I still feel like a virgin especially when I get asked by mates and peole what's it like to have sex and all I can do is lie.ive never had sex last more then 10 min...

View more questions Search