Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toughshorty326 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2008, 08:20 PM
    Is it pimples or herpes
    Recently my boyfriend of one year showed me that he has a white pimple on the shaft of his penis the bottom side and little look like pimples on and around the inner side of
    His penis ( not on the tip the layyer before it) should I be concern for herpes?
    kekebrown Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Aug 29, 2008, 09:59 PM
    Yes please be concerned. He needs to go to the doctor and you do too. Pimples do not come on the Penis. It seems like an allergic reaction or a STD. If it is herpes there is no way to get rid of it. Please go to the doctor ASAP. :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Penis Pimples? Or Crabs or herpes? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, I am 18 male. I just found a pimple on my penile area. I popped the first one like nothing was going to happen. But a second on came and I didn't do nothing to it. Then While I was at work I guess My boxers scraped it off. They look like a pimple with white puss. And I just started...

What is herpes? [ 2 Answers ]

I've had check ups by a gyno and all seems well, but for the last 5 or so years, I have had a bump show up on the hair area down there. It shows up maybe 2 or three times a year, so I always forget to ask about it at the gyno. Once he saw it and said what is that, and I said I don't know, and...

Herpes- HIV? [ 17 Answers ]

I was with a new partner whom I had unprotected sex with about 5 weeks ago. He said he was clean and had been tested etc. But the other day I found small white coloured bumps on the inside of my vagina. When I touched them the skin came of and they just bled very easily. There were a few in...

Herpes. What do you think? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so I'm 18, just found out that I have contracted herpes at some point or another and now I'm a little confused. I've been with the same guy for the past 6 months and neither of us has messed around with other people. He was tested for STD but wasn't aware of the fact that they don't test for...

Do I have herpes [ 6 Answers ]

I had sex with my boyfriend than. The next day I was sore. Than I broke out with blisters down there a couple days after. The doctor says its herpes but didn't take a swab test. Can someone please help me.

View more questions Search