Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yasminanwar Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2008, 02:50 AM
    What should I do with the guy he don't have the same feelings
    I knew this guy 12 month ago and I fall in love with him.. 1st I saw him I was attracted to him then we became close friends he started to care as if I am his girl friend which was weird he was treating me and he feels jealous all the time whenever I speak to guys and whenever I ignore him it was upsetting him so actually I didn't understand till he got a girlfriend and this girl was my friend and after this relation both of us disapeard and I stopped calling him or caring for almost 5 month then they broke up as this girl got engaged to another one.. and the guy fall apart as he was in love with her... then I called him once he was so happy and he told me you are a close friend to me and I don't want to lose you one more time... then we started to talk again and we started to go out but I didn't put any excpectations on this relation to turn into a relationship.. but he was doing things that was confusing.. sometimes he treats me as if I'm his girl friend again and that was giving me hope.. then I decided that I'm going to tell him about all my feelings because I've been hiding these feelings for 11 month.. when I told him about what I feel he really appreciated this but he told me I don't want to lose you one more time because every time I go into a relationship I lose those people I love but by being close friends its going to last forever and I don't want to lose you one more time.. I felt that he is afraid to go through a relationship again as he don't want to get hurt and he don't want to hurt anyone... so I told him that I'm just saying what I feel and I'm not waitting for anything inreturn.. and I decided to keep him as a friend and if we meant to be its going to be... and I told him to forget about all I said and ill do the same but from that moment he didn't call me and I called him once he didn't pick up... so did I lose him forever... what can I do ? Advice
    LoveisBlind Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Aug 16, 2008, 03:17 AM
    Call again, you have only called once - maybe he is just thinking things through. Don't assume he has given up on the friendship just yet.

I think you are right to leave this as a friendship, at least for now. He is clearly still recovering from his last break up, and may not even be over his ex girlfriend yet, which is probably why he doesn't want a relationship. He will get past this and then maybe you will go out.

It is a tough time for him at the moment, and he is probably confused. Support him as much as he needs as a close friend. Put your feelings to one side and let him know you are there for him.
    whtpearl Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Aug 16, 2008, 04:56 AM
    I think whatever you did correct , now just give him some time to think about u , make up his mind , I mean it would surprise the other person when his/her best friend express his /her love... call him again as 'LOVEIS BLIND' advised u , and be her best friend at this time , empathised with him don't sympathise , hope everything get better soon , :)

Aug 17, 2008, 01:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by whtpearl
    i think whatever u did correct , now just give him some time to think about u , make up his mind , i mean it would surprise the other person when his/her best friend express his /her love ... call him again as 'LOVEIS BLIND' advised u , and be her best friend at this time , empathised with him dont sympathise , hope everything get better soon , :)

I tried 2do that and I told him that we can be just friends and I dun want to lose you and I told him that I just wanted to tell you about what I feel to comfort me its not because I'm waitting 4anything.. but now I've been calling him fro 5 days and his not answering and I dun know what to do if 2call him again or what.. so tell me what to do

Aug 17, 2008, 01:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by yasminanwar
    i knew this guy 12 month ago and i fall in love with him..1st i saw him i was attracted to him then we became close friends he started to care as if i am his girl friend which was wierd he was treating me and he feels jealous all the time whenever i speak to guys and whenever i ignore him it was upsetting him so actually i didnt understand till he got a girlfriend and this girl was my friend and after this relation both of us disapeard and i stoped calling him or caring for almost 5 month then they broke up as this girl got engaged to another one..and the guy fall apart as he was in love with her ...then i called him once he was so happy and he told me u r a close friend to me and i dont wanna lose you one more time...then we started to talk again and we started to go out but i didnt put any excpectations on this relation to turn into a relationship..but he was doing things that was confusing..sometimes he treats me as if im his girl friend again and that was giving me hope..then i decided that im gonna tell him about all my feelings coz iv been hiding these feelings for 11 month ..when i told him about what i feel he really appreciated this but he told me i dont wanna lose you one more time coz everytime i go into a relationship i lose those people i love but by being close friends its gonna last forever and i dont wanna lose you one more time ..i felt that he is afraid to go through a relationship again as he dont wanna get hurt and he dont want to hurt anyone...so i told him that im just saying what i feel and im not waitting for anything inreturn..and i decided to keep him as a friend and if we meant to be its gonna be...and i told him to forget about all i said and ill do the same but from that moment he didnt call me and i called him once he didnt pick up...so did i lose him forever...what can i do ? advice

I tried 2do that and I told him that we can be just friends and I dun want to lose you and I told him that I just wanted to tell you about what I feel to comfort me its not because I'm waitting 4anything.. but now I've been calling him fro 5 days and his not answering and I dun know what to do if 2call him again or what.. so tell me what to do
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 17, 2008, 02:53 PM
    Give him time to get his own head straight, by leaving him alone. He isn't even ready for anything, but healing, so let him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Want to adopt but don't want to wait and don't have all the money [ 12 Answers ]

Ok first off Im a single mom to 1, my biological son is 2 almost 3. I love being a single mom, the only thing is I am 22 and can not adopt through an agency till Im 25. I wanted to have a sibling for my son by the time he was 3 or at least be talking about him getting one... I want him to be the...

I love a guy and he don't have the same feelings [ 4 Answers ]

I knew this guy 12 month ago and I fall in love with him.. 1st I saw him I was attracted to him then we became close friends he started to care as if I am his girl friend which was weird he was treating me and he feels jealous all the time whenever I speak to guys and whenever I ignore him it was...

I don't want to leave my fianc? But I don't know what to do? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been with my fiancé for a 1 year.We have really been through everything together. There is just one problem that cause the most trouble.He has a 3 year old daughter with his exwife of seven years.She took his daughter away from him and he just got her back today.He had to drop his...

Not sure about feelings [ 4 Answers ]

I like someone 3 yrs older. Should I try to not like her? Or just wait till I'm older? p.s. I'm 13 and she's 16, she and I are like brother and sis

I don't want to hurt his feelings [ 4 Answers ]

OK well I'm going out with someone but I really don't like him that much I like him as a frienf and I play along when he says I love you but I just don't know who to put it to him I mean he has other girls that like him and he said if we break up he is going to go out with one of them but the...

View more questions Search