Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikb69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 03:49 PM
    Can I get an instruction manual for Harbor Breeze 52 inch Marisa Ceiling Fan?
    I am trying to install a ceiling fan but I have no instruction manual. Is there somewhere that I can download one?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2008, 07:56 PM
    Try contacting Harbor Breeze, their number is in our sticky.
    Rick Pulcher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2012, 12:32 PM
    I need the install info for a Shelby fan with the light kit.item #294974 I can not get the light kit to work.

52inch fan with light kit
    melomi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2012, 10:15 PM
    I need a manual and remote for Harbor Breeze 28" Dexter Brushed Nickel and I can't seem to find what I am looking for. I will be taking it back in a couple of days if I am unable to get these. I really like fan but can't put or use it w/o these items. Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan [ 6 Answers ]

Have a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan with remote and the power was shut off from the circuit breaker box and now my fan or light will not come on. Checked the connections, dip for the remote and reset the circuits but no luck. Any one with any ideas please pass along. Thanks

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan [ 2 Answers ]

Fan works but light does not. I think it only needs a new bulb but I can't figure out how to change the bulb. Is there a trick to getting the globe off? This is my first house and this seems to be a major struggle... Thanks!:(

Harbor breeze 52 inch fan w/5 lights [ 2 Answers ]

Can I put a dimmer or a adapter to cause the lights on this unit to dim?

Harbor Breeze Aero ceiling fan/light - manual? [ 1 Answers ]

I installed an Aero 52" fan in my son's room last year. It worked fine for a couple of months then stopped. I have our handyman looking at it now and he thinks the remote might be broken, but would like to look at the Installation Manual. I threw that away shortly after installing it and having it...

Harbor Breeze ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

My Harbor Breeze ceiling fan is 2 years old. It suddenly stopped responding to the remote control. Battery in remote is new. Dip switches in original position on remote (all 4 up). Cannot see switches on motor housing without dismantling it. Anything to do to avoid calling service person to...

View more questions Search