Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cpchen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 01:36 PM
    How do I stop the shaking screen on my computer?
    After I have moved my comupter to the different location. My computer screen started
    Shaking. It makes me very uncomfortable. What do I have to do to stop that?

>Moved from Forum Help<
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2008, 02:58 PM
    Move it somewhere else. It sounds like there are some external frequencies affecting the screen; mine shakes when I put my cell phone next to it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shaking screen [ 11 Answers ]

?? My screen is shaking slightly. Please help!!

Computer how do I stop limewire setup dialog from popping up on my computer [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone help me stop limewire setup dialog from popping up on my computer, it always pop up while I am in the middle of something

Laptop screen is shaking with lines one the side [ 3 Answers ]

My laptop is a hp compaq. One day while I was trying to download something, the screen started flickering, then all the pixels seem to be moving torward the bottom left, and messing up the blue color. Also there are several moving lines on the left that look like a bar-code. I have no idea what...

The Screen of my monitor is shaking [ 2 Answers ]

I have installed 1020hp laserjet printer today. Then I found that the screen of the monitor is shaking. I have two operating systems - 1) Windows 98 and 2) Windows XP. The System unit, monitor, speaker, printer, UPS all are on the same table. Is it cause any problem later?

Another shaking screen question [ 2 Answers ]

I have searched several sites including this forum and have read (it seems like) everything that could ever have been written about shaking screens, but to no avail. I have a windows xp that was only shaking while in dos mode until last week. Now it shakes anytime the screen resolution is below...

View more questions Search