Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    syrina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2008, 04:17 PM
    Trade property for a Bank owned property
    On a bank owned property will the bank take a trade for another property?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 12, 2008, 05:16 PM
    I have never heard of them doing this. If for example you owned one free and clear, they may but most likely just expect you to sell the one to buy the other.
    The bank wants to sell its properties, not end up taking in another property, since obvioiusly if it was worth selling you would have sold it,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Settling Jointly Owned/Inherited Property [ 12 Answers ]

Before dying last year, my Dad had put his home and property (25 acres in NY) in the names of his five adult children -- we now own it. My brother, who is also the executor, wants to keep some of the property (including the house) for sentimental reasons. He'd like to survey and divide off the...

Inherited property lying dormant -joint owned [ 4 Answers ]

A woman owns a house in Kansas, and lives in it until her death in 2002. She wills the house equally to her daughter, who lives within 15 miles of the premises, and her son, who lives in a neighboring state. Responsibility was assumed by, and given to, the daughter because of her proximity to the...

Foreign owned property in US [ 1 Answers ]

I've learned that 10% of luxury homes in US are purchased by foreigners who mainly live in other countries. What are the conditions regarding taxes, and other issues they have different than US residents? Thanks.

Single, $52,000 salary, No property owned.How should I file? [ 10 Answers ]

I am 24, Single and own no property. I make about $52,000 a year and would like some advice on how to file. Right now I am 0 for Federal and 1 for State. I am looking to take home less on my checks to get more of a refund at the end of the year. Am I filed correctly? Or should I be at 0 Fed and 0...

Bank seizure of property [ 3 Answers ]

HI, hoping someone can help. We have signed a contract on a property with the vendor. However, the property has now been seized by the bank. We are wondering if our contract is still legally binding or do we have to start negotiating with the bank who now owns the property? This has all occurred...

View more questions Search