Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babies13 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2008, 09:00 PM
    Where can I buy this vitamins?
    Does anybody know where can I buy prenatal vitamins??
    angel0772001 Posts: 233, Reputation: 7

Aug 8, 2008, 09:28 PM
    They sell them over the counter at walmart all you have to do is go to the vitamin center and they are right there and they are pretty cheap depending on which ones you choose. Trust me I'm trying to get pregnant and they say you should take them while you are planning to get pregnant . The earlier you start the better off you are.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2008, 09:43 PM
    When in doubt, ask to talk to a pharmacist at your local pharmacy.

Prenatals should have the proper balance of iron, folic acid, calcium, and other essential vitamins.

Talk to your health care provider about recommended vitamins. Nerual tube defects commonly occur within the first month of conception... which is why its good for all sexually active women who might conceive to at least take a good folic acid supplement, since it might take a month or longer to realize pregnancy... so talk to your doctor or your local pharmacist about available prenatals available in your area. Don't be afraid to ask for advice from your local pharmacist or health care provider.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What vitamins do I need? [ 10 Answers ]

Can someone give me a list of all the vitamins I should have in a day? Those vitamin packs with 20% of one and 2000% of another makes me nervous. I know there are like one a day pills and stuff, but I'm more interested in kind of making my own mix of everything I need. One a day pills don't give...

Prenatal vitamins [ 1 Answers ]

I bought prenatal vitamins. Does this helps me get pregnant faster? what can I do if this is not working? I want to get pregnant before the year ends..

Vitamins and Trying to conceive! [ 4 Answers ]

We have been trying everything for the past 9 months! I don’t think that it helps that I am borderline underweight. This stinks! I have been trying to eat healthy but gain like 5 lbs. I have been taking Vitamin B. Does anyone know if that is a wrong kind or should I take something else? I am...

Too much vitamins? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have bought a few vitamins, I did not buy the multi because it was not multi for me, so any way the vitamins are(zinc, calcium, A&d, kelp, shark and B complex with C, E and iron) is that crazy? How should I take them? And if this is crazy which ones can I take first till the bottle is...

What vitamins do I lack? [ 1 Answers ]

I love the smell of tires, new shoes, leather, the smell of them gives me some kind of rush. What I need to know is why? Do I lack a certain vitamin in my diet that would do this to me?:o

View more questions Search