Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srulik86 Posts: 168, Reputation: 3

Aug 2, 2008, 08:42 AM
    What is wrong with me?
    OK, so from experiences with relationships in the past I have always got very intense very quickly, which usually pushes the girls away. I met someone last week and we went on a date this week, had a lovely time and spoke briefly about it the day after and said 'yes we will do it again sometime'. The promblem is, depsite having a lot going for me (not to sound big headed but do), I am a very very insecure person and when I don't hear from someone I assume they have gone off me... every time! I've bene on one date with this girl and already I am in a state of 'whats going on?' 'does she like me?' etc etc. she's older than me too, and I've never been out with anyone older, so I don't wanan come across as a little boy. For the next couple of days I have nothing to do at all!. and I don't want the days to be spent by my fone hoping she'll get in contact. I am just not cut out for relationships. I analyse everything, read into everything too much and am constantly paranoid and insecure which I don't know why. And I really hate that I'm like this all the time. Is it just me?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 2, 2008, 09:57 AM
    for the next couple of days I have nothing to do at all!.
    That's part of your problem, you need a real life of your own, to balance things, and have some business, to give you something else to do besides think of a female, and tripping in your own head. Then you can work on your own issues, and improve on them so they will not interfere in enjoying a relationship, instead of worrying about trivial things.
    srulik86 Posts: 168, Reputation: 3

Aug 2, 2008, 10:11 AM
    Your right. I actually av a very busy life coming up starting Tuesday. Which I know by then I should be OK. But I let famle trouble ALWAYS get in my way and bring a downer on things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

Is this wrong? [ 6 Answers ]

There is this guy I've known since May and we have been messing around for about two months now. Well he really likes me, but I'm not feeling him like that, but we would just make out all the time. But recently, I met this guy who I really like and he likes me too and we both can see ourselves as...

Am I wrong? [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: there is a true story! One of my best friends would like to get married in next year! Cause her boyfriend asked her to do that! Her boyfriend said get married first but not invite any one to attend their wedding and to see if they are suitable for each other or not for the rest of...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search