Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jake_2010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2008, 07:26 AM
    What is the best and easiest way to tone the pecs, and abs?
    I have had pecks for sometime now. They are not easy to get rid of. I have tried many things, but, nothing has worked.

My abs need sculpted too. And no matter how many sit-ups or crunches I do, I can't get any results.

I need help desperately. I need to be fit fast, and I need a beach body.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2008, 07:37 AM
    For a beach body, you need to do a combo of working out, cardio, and eating properly.

No matter how many crunches you do, if you have body fat in the area, it just won't show.

Start a small regimen of cardio for 30 min a day... three times a week, and plan your diet accordingly. Less calories, less carbs, more protein.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing hair color from red tone to ash tone [ 1 Answers ]

I used Feria Hair color Crushed Garnet to color my hair over the winter. It was a really nice shade, had lots of compliments. I want to change for the summer to Natural Hair Colour 51/2C ash brown. Will the red pigment cause any problems changing to an ash tone? My natural hair color is...

Uneven Pecs [ 2 Answers ]

Well, I'm John.. I'm 14.. I've recently been working out and trying to get fit... I'm around 6 foot. But my pecks are uneven... and there is a pretty big difference.. At first I thought it was just me losing weight.. Is there anything I can do? I have a few weight sets and stuff, and I will...

Easiest way to go you.S from Philippines [ 2 Answers ]

I have known a man in a chatting site for a long time and we develop a romantic relationship. His from U. S. divorced with 7 yrs old son and I am single. Can I go U.S. without him visiting to Philippines? What kind of visa will I need to get to enter U.S the easiest and fastest way?thanks

What color would be the easiest? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a dark brunette. Ive nevr dyed my hair but the greys are starting to come now. I want to do something different with it but I don't know where to begin. Could I go to an auburn without any problem?

Pecs problems [ 4 Answers ]

Good Morning, I have some fat in my pectorals, I tried different types of exercises and working out unfortunately I got no positive results :( I would be very grateful if you could show me how to get rid of this fat and give my pectorals their normal size. NB: Now I am thinking in esthetic...

View more questions Search