Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kinni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2008, 11:01 PM
    I want to make love to a virgin
    Greetings everyone,

I am an 18y/o virgin male and I have been in need of help with something since a long time ago. I am not an experienced person in making relationships and I've only been with two girls up to this point in my life. One was two years older than me and the other was my age. The last one is who I was currently with until she left me about a week ago. I understand I must move on and I accept that I should. However, in my first relationship I came close to having intercourse a couple of times, but we never did. On my last relationship we had very many chances since we were usually alone and we slept in the same bed for about a week and a half alone. We did believe that we should wait for a better time to have such a beautiful special moment as that. So we mutually agreed to not have any intercourse in our relationship till the time was right. I felt really destroyed when she left me, but after talking so some people I realized that she left me because she wanted more attention than I could afford. Anyhow, I digress...

Both females in my relationships were virgins, but of course they were at an early age as well. Now I am focused to live my life until the 'right one' comes along, but I fear that this 'right one' may not be a virgin.

To me, I think that the first encounter with sexual intercourse is very special and is never forgotten. I've been fighting many urges only so I could share that intimate moment with the right person. I've always feared that I would meet someone who's already been with someone else in bed. It would make me feel not as special. It would make me feel like our intimate moment won't be as special as it should only because she has already been through that experience before. The magic will no longer spark and the moment will be lost. This moment I long for is very special to me. Carnal pleasure is not troubling me so much, it's just the fact that the special moment has been had with someone else.

Due to the nature of our society, it is more common for younger teens to engage in such activities. So it's rather likely unusual to find an attractive female virgin, or so I believe.

I just want to know from other people who have seen more than I have, if I am correct in my chances to meet someone who is not a virgin. If maybe I just sound silly. Or maybe if I really do have higher chances of meeting a female virgin than what I truly believe? I don't really know what I'm asking, but any insight on whatever I wrote would help me find an answer.

Thanks for the time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EDIT:
    Thank you all for your answers. The actual reason why I would prefer to be with a virgin like I said before is not physical pleasure but more of sentimental value. Everyone tends to drift to the physical side every time I ask this sort of question, but I am not actually that worried about the physical. It's more of an emotional thing. Would you guys care to elaborate on that?
    KissMe10der Posts: 306, Reputation: 22

Jul 27, 2008, 11:12 PM
    Don't let your feelings for a girl be deterred because she is not a virgin. Its not who she is, and you shouldn't judge her. If you cut out the women who aren't virgins... well you cut out a lot of wonderful women.

Seems odd, that your willing to have sex with a virgin... but not in marriage?

Sex is made special because two people love each other and want to express this feeling... and want to be connected.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 27, 2008, 11:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KissMe10der
    Don't let your feelings for a girl be deterred because she is not a virgin. Its not who she is, and you shouldnt judge her. If you cut out the women who arent virgins... well you cut out alot of wonderful women.

Seems odd, that your willing to have sex with a virgin... but not in marriage?

Sex is made special because two people love each other and want to express this feeling... and want to be connected.
    Some people just want to wait for the right time with the right person, not necessarily waiting for marriage...
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 27, 2008, 11:17 PM
    Kinni,

I would suggest not limiting yourself to only virgins. Like it was said before there are lots of wonderful women that aren't virgins that you could miss the chance on getting to know. Besides if she isn't a virgin she knows how to make your first time far more memorable! ;):p:D:eek:
    aaron133 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2008, 11:22 PM
    It has surely inspired many a teen picture but in real life creation love to an inexpert partner is fewer about scripted moves and more about gentleness sympathy and accepting. She will likely be nervous, you will be unsure how to carry on and you both will want a few pointers. Well then you have come to the right place.
    KissMe10der Posts: 306, Reputation: 22

Jul 28, 2008, 12:03 AM
    Yes, the first time.. isn't always that great! Lol. It can even be painful for the girl. :(
    Malikyla Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2008, 12:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinni
    Greetings everyone,

I am an 18y/o virgin male and I have been in need of help with something since a long time ago. I am not an experienced person in making relationships and I've only been with two girls up to this point in my life. one was two years older than me and the other was my age. The last one is who I was currently with until she left me about a week ago. I understand I must move on and I accept that I should. However, in my first relationship I came close to having intercourse a couple of times, but we never did. On my last relationship we had very many chances since we were usually alone and we slept in the same bed for about a week and a half alone. We did believe that we should wait for a better time to have such a beautiful special moment as that. So we mutually agreed to not have any intercourse in our relationship till the time was right. I felt really destroyed when she left me, but after talking so some people I realized that she left me because she wanted more attention than I could afford. Anyhow, I digress...

Both females in my relationships were virgins, but of course they were at an early age as well. Now I am focused to live my life until the 'right one' comes along, but I fear that this 'right one' may not be a virgin.

To me, I think that the first encounter with sexual intercourse is very special and is never forgotten. I've been fighting many urges only so I could share that intimate moment with the right person. I've always feared that I would meet someone who's already been with someone else in bed. It would make me feel not as special. It would make me feel like our intimate moment won't be as special as it should only because she has already been through that experience before. The magic will no longer spark and the moment will be lost. This moment I long for is very special to me. Carnal pleasure is not troubling me so much, it's just the fact that the special moment has been had with someone else.

Due to the nature of our society, it is more common for younger teens to engage in such activities. So it's rather likely unusual to find an attractive female virgin, or so I believe.

I just want to know from other people who have seen more than I have, if I am correct in my chances to meet someone who is not a virgin. If maybe I just sound silly. Or maybe if I really do have higher chances of meeting a female virgin than what I truly believe? I don't really know what I'm asking, but any insight on whatever I wrote would help me find an answer.

Thanks for the time.
    Mostly, what I have to say is BRAVO! It's so very rare to find a young man with such a strict moral and emotional value system that is more interested in finding a young woman with a like mind rather than a 'random sexual experience'. I know these days the type of girl you are looking for is rare, and few and very far between, but please, hang in there! You will find that girl, the girl who is looking for the same things you are. I work with a few girls who fit that description exactly, who were brought up believing that the first experience is a gift, a treasure and they are waiting to make sure that they get what they have hoped for with a man who values them and makes it worth doing.

I don't have any other advice other than to believe that you really will find this girl. Don't be shy about stating your case with anyone who asks; be proud, and don't fall victim to any girl who thinks she can 'break you' because you are a virgin. You will know when you find that right one. Trust yourself.

On another note, have you ever considered trying a specialized dating service that is specific to people who have not yet had sex? I have no personal experience with this, as I am married, but with the internet so vast I'd have to guess they are out there somewhere. Give it a try.

You could always make a whole bunch of girl friends and see who they'd hook you up with! Girls always know what their friends are or AREN'T doing..

Good Luck...
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2008, 05:21 AM
    You may need to broaden your "breeding" ground if you wish to find a partner.
    Andrew916 Posts: 182, Reputation: 33

Jul 28, 2008, 06:22 AM
    If you find your "special Someone" it shouldn't matter whether she's a virgin or not. We can't always get what we truly want- life just doesn't work that way. What would you do if you met the most amazing girl in world- a girl you could really live the rest of your life with- but she isn't a virgin? The bottom line is that it shouldn't matter.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 28, 2008, 07:42 AM
    Find someone who cares about you, as much as you care about them, and over time you can learn and teach each other. Looking for a virgin is unrealistic in this day and age, as maybe they, be it male or female, have not had intercourse, but has engaged in every other sex act under the sun.

You will meet someone you care about and be they a virgin or not will not matter. The last thing you need is a virgin who doesn't care for you, or is incompatible with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How could I make him love me again? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am in a big trouble .we have been like 3 years in a romantic frienship.he loves me so much for like 2 years and the last year I began to feel that he doesn't love me anymore but he say that he loves me.in the last year I left him while he wants me very much,I felt bored and I left him like 1...

How to make her love me more? [ 1 Answers ]

A girl likes me, I know from her body language, when I passed her, she smiled, when I looked at her, she was looking at me, but she throw her sight to other direction, this happened many times, she even looked me for 40 minutes, 1 session of class lesson but I love her too but I couldn't express my...

How do I make my man love me the way he use to? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years maybe a little more. Now I have screwed up more then once (cheated on him) and if I were him I would have left me and never looked back. We have a baby together and he is just like a father to my other daughter. He always talked about us...

How can I make him love me again? [ 8 Answers ]

Pleaseeee helppp mee pleasee I love this guy so much he used to love me before but he's just fallen out of love, ino there is still love for me but I don't knoe how to relight it pleaseee I am hurting so much pleasee help meeee.it will mean the world to me.. Hi me and my b.f been going out for...

My virgin boyfriend doesn't want to make love with me [ 17 Answers ]

Hey all, I am 18 and my boyfriend is 19, and we have been going out on and off since I was 8. between I have dated two other people and my boyfriend hadn't gone out with any girl besides me, which makes him a virgin. This time being out 4th time going out, we have fallen more and more in love, and...

View more questions Search