Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miguelv02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 07:27 PM
    Window switch don't work
    I own a 2003 Ford Explorer and my right front window stop working, only go down, no up
    I found out about no ground in the switch, I put the one from the rear door and still don't
    Work,
    Thanks, Miguel
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2008, 07:37 AM
    It sounds like the window motor is bad. Try hitting the door while pushing the button up to see if you can get the motor to skip over from the dead spot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Some fixtures on a switch work some don't [ 1 Answers ]

I have a switch that doesn't want to shut off, and now that it does, only some of the lights are coming back on. The recessed cans on the switch work but another ceiling fixture doesn't. I took the cover off the switch and noticed the ground wire wasn't connected to the switch and the red wire...

96 honda accord window switch not working [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 96 accord and the drivers window won't budge. All other windows work fine off the same cluster switch on drivers door. I took apart the switch housing and cleaned the contacts the best I could but still nothing. It may be the motor but I'm not sure. When it stopped working it was all over...

Window Master Switch or Motor? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1997 Honda Accord LX. For several years now, the driver side window has had difficulty closing in cold or wet weather. Usually what happens is the window starts to go up, then stops, then starts, then stops... I usually have to pull the window up. I'm not sure if this is a problem with the...

'97 Honda Civic power window won't work [ 1 Answers ]

I have a '97 Honda Civic LX, still in GREAT shape, but over the past month the two back power windows have been really slow going up and down. Now, the right, driver's side back window is down about 8 inches and it's 'dead.' Won't go up or down. I tried replacing the fuse, but with no success. ...

Is my window ac is going to work in this condition? [ 4 Answers ]

I live on the fifth floor of an apartment.I want to install a window ac(0.8 ton) in my bedroom(11"x10") .For installation of an AC,our builder has provided an opening in the wall.My problem is that ,the guy leaving next to me (on fifth floor) has installed AC and exhaust of his AC directly faces to...

View more questions Search