Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ray Barquero Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2008, 08:34 AM
    I made a mistake now he's mad at me I feel bad how do I get him back?
    Hi my name is ray and a month ago I got off a bad relationship and I met this dude. I really started to like him. He stud up for me he was there for me and he made me laugh a lot. I started to have feelings for him. The funny thing is that we never kissed. Until one night we were hanging out. Than it happened. I no I no this is taking it really slow but it is what it is. So than we start to hang out more. We went to our friends house and we fell asleep in the bed and we hucked up again. It as beautiful. I spend the hole day with him. Than that same night he went home and I went to town with my friends. Than I see a girl that live in the same town that he lives in. I'm friends with her. So comes up to me and tells me how they are going out and how she loves him. She was crying. And she told me that he broke up with her because of me, because he wanted to be with me. Than she said that the boy I'm talking to had sex with a dude so I as like what the hell. So I call him up and asked him if it was true. He said no and got pist off and hang up on me. The next day I see him and he doesn't say hi to me or nothing. I'm like what the hell I know that I didn't do anything wrong. So I go up to him and asked him hay I need to talk to you. (it was to see if he was still going out with this girl just to make sure everything was OK between us) so after I asked him he don't even look at me and says "na i'm good". At this time I think he is mad at me but I didn't do anything. So I was likw WHAT EVER. And after we talked he said if I even cared about him I would beleave what everyone was saying ( so it turned out that he was never going out with this girl that they just talk but nothing else). I said I'm sorry. But now he doesn't want to talk to me or anything. I still have felling for him. I want to be with him, because nobody made me feel the same way he did. So what do you think that I can do that he would want me bak?:confused: :confused:
    Smoked Posts: 157, Reputation: 29

Aug 19, 2008, 01:17 PM
    Sounds like he was running game and got caught. It's never good when your girlfriends talk...

If he can walk away so easy, is this someone you want to be with no matter how much you like him?
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Aug 19, 2008, 01:56 PM
    Cut ties with that player.

Useless, ruthless, idiotic...

Good thing he got caught up in his own entrapment.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 20, 2008, 06:57 PM
    You have quite a mess, and will never solve it by being blinded by his charms, or anything he says. You will never control him, and he will do as he wants, with who he wants. Whether he comes back or not. Let this go!
    Ivory0921 Posts: 82, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 03:59 PM
    Do not fall into the trap. Get out - run for your life.
    brena bawcum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 08:31 AM
    Girl I'm going through the same thing but it was a little different I did something bad to him I love him but if he doesn't want to be with me than I want him to happy not be miserbale to be with me just tell him you love him and that if he says off than he never really wanted you he just wanted what you gave him if you need more help just ssay so

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does she think she made a mistake? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys, On my recent post ui explained that I got finished by my girlfriend of a year and that we had a great relationship. I wanted her back and we were getting on really well and then all of a sudden she said she liked someone else. I was gutted and thought that id compete and try to get her...

I broke it up and feel as if I made a mistake [ 13 Answers ]

So I was in a relationship for a little over two yrs, with a guy who at first glance was head over heels for me (writing love notes, gifts,etc etc.) while I'm the type of person who doesn't trust very easily and doesn't show true feelings right away but ended up loving the guy. And it was...

Will she come back after she knows she made a mistake? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay... been hitting it off with this girl for a month... going amazing... she was head over heels for me and we were both falling fast. Lived an hour away and was driving to see me. She had only been single for 3 or so months from a 1yr. Relationship that she said kind of messed her up. She had...

I dumped my boyfriend badly and I made a mistake and want him back but he said no [ 3 Answers ]

I dumped my boyfriend badly & went out with my best friend ex. I completely felt like a dumbass. 2 days ago I went up to my ex boyfriend and tried talking to him. I told him "i like you & miss you a lot. i can't live without you. your the one & my onlyy one.&& soo i asked him if he would get back...

I made a mistake [ 1 Answers ]

Hi lets just say I went with the wrong person as we say we all make mistakes and now I worry about my health anybody out there can tell if I'm healthy or not please? Ty

View more questions Search