Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    otis low Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2008, 07:05 AM
    Is she cheating
    Hello I'm back with another problem and its tearing me to pieces. Me and my girlfriend has been doing good since the last time I've been on here for help. But my question is if she's cheating on me or not. Just yesturday when she was walking to park her car she got a phone call from a number she didn't know but when she answered the phone she sat in the car to talk after parking her car already. What does this mean. She tells me to trust her and I do but its things like this that just kills me. Let me add that I'm a very clinging cancer and she's an tough aquarius could this be the reason why I feel the way I do because I don't feel the security in our relationship like a cancer loves to feel. What could I be doing wrong somebody please help me I'm starting to head into a very dangerous depression.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 07:33 AM
    No, you are letting your own insecurities get in the way. Obviously things aren't going that great if you feel insecure within yourself. Zodiac signs have not a darn thing to do with it. It was a phone call, it could have been from a friend that changed their number.

Don't say you trust her, because if you did you wouldn't be on this forum asking if your girlfriend is cheating. Especially over something so little as a phone call! If you find texts saying "thanks for the great night baby" okay, then start worrying. A phone call is something so vague that could have been anything
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 21, 2008, 08:50 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search...archid=2995710

Same female??

You have a personal issue that needs to be dealt with, without her in your life. You should recognise that she adds to your insecurity, which is almost out of control, and very unhealthy, and making this an unhealthy relationship.

You don't need that, so get some help! Until you deal with it proactively, things will be worse.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2008, 08:58 AM
    My mom could call and I will sit in the car and talk because I just got done driving
    Got interrupted from what I was doing and don't feel like jumping out of the car (and possibly grabbing purses, bags, etc... ) and walking to where ever I am going while talking on the phone. My boss was the same way, most people will finish their call before getting out of the car. Some girls are just very independent.
    You need to separate your emotional insecurities from what is really going on.
    As long as you read things into stuff and assume you will never be sure in your heart
    Learn to distinguish the two and watch for red flags that are fact.
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Jul 21, 2008, 09:37 AM
    I also vote for insecurity. You are making a huge deal out of nothing - you have no reason to suspect her of cheating... do you? If you do, then that would be a pretty critical part of the story, but based on what you said, you are overreacting.

If you continue to be jealous and insecure, you will surely drive her away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is my g/f cheating on me? [ 18 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new here and stumbled upon this website trying to search for answers. Me and my g/f have been going out for about 4 1/2 yrs now, and I have reasons to believe that she's cheating on me. To make a long story short, I was at work and she had just gotten off from work and she came by my job...

Cheating on your ex, then cheating on your current boyfriend with your ex. [ 17 Answers ]

Quite the dilemma you would say. I'm actually not feeling anything morrally wrong about it, but that's wrong. I would like to say that I'm confused about my actions and how this all happened. Over the summer my xbf went away for the summer for 2months. As for the Long Distance Relationship -...

What do you consider cheating? [ 37 Answers ]

I'm in a serious dilemma. I need input from others, what do you consider cheating? If finding out that your significant other for the past few years, has been on an adult sex hookup wesbite, and goes on it at times. What would you do? How do you confront him/her? Is it really consider...

About cheating [ 3 Answers ]

Okay well me & boyfriend will be going out for 3 months tommarow & I been wondering if he has been cheating because he hangs out wit other girls and doesn't even call me or anything ever. He only talks to me when I'm online or when he would see me some times in school & I'm pretty sure he cheated...

Is he cheating? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been telling so many other girls he loves them, by email, text, phone and messenger. I don't know what to do. He says nothing has happened, but I can't trust him anymore. Is this relationship worth it? We've been together for 2 and a half years and I'm fed up with it all now.

View more questions Search