Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heartlessblackcupid Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 07:46 PM
    Trusting people
    Hey I'm 15 years old and ever since I can remember I've have a very hard time trusting people like I don't trust them at all not even my own mother how come I don't trust people should I get anti depressions to maybe help?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2008, 05:24 AM
    You should probably try and get to the bottom of why you do not trust people.
    What don't you trust? Why do you still not trust them even when you have known them forever? What things in my life have happened that might make me feel this way? What little things can you do to change your feelings?

You might need a counselor to talk to to figure it all out.
    heartlessblackcupid Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 04:15 PM
    Well iunno I live with my guardian aka my grandma and my mom and her tell me about me that the other one did like put me in an orphanage and my mom told me my real mom said that my guardian put her in the orphanage and the rest iunno just don't I guess
    blackblue Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Jul 15, 2008, 11:11 PM
    I have trust issues as well.The fact is, you really cannot trust anyone 100%.
    I have been around manipulative people all my life that seem otherwise normal to other people so I know how it ca be.Plus I watch Lifetime movies lol.
    reesetess Posts: 41, Reputation: 5

Jul 16, 2008, 04:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by heartlessblackcupid
    hey im 15 years old and ever since i can remember ive have a very hard time trusting people like i dont trust them at all not even my own mother how come i dont trust people should i get anti depressions to maybe help?
    No, don't turn to anti-depressants? Are you on any drugs? You can't trust people. Your instincts just maybe right. Doesn't mean you are wrong...

Talk to somebody you do trust.

By the way don't watch lifetime will only depress you more, try a law and order night on USA or TNT, take your mond off things

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trusting my Wife [ 14 Answers ]

OK My wife and I have been together for 5 years, and since the very start anytime she is out with here friends *POOF* her sense of time, and me go out the window. That started my not being able to trust her. That eventually got better. A couple of months ago I got home from work (I work until...

Trusting someone? [ 7 Answers ]

So I have cut myself for over 2 years, and I occasionally go through suicidal phases, my question is who can I talk to. I'm 16 so I can still be sent to an institution against my consent, and my therapist has to tell my parents if I am a danger to myself. I just want someone to talk to without...

Best Friends/trusting [ 3 Answers ]

I have finally found a best friend that I haven't had for over 25 years and she has some issues with depression . Since I haven't had a friend in over 25 years because of my home life I want this to work and feel like my friend is like a sister and my best friend . She has had a man in her life...

Trusting someone [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I am currently dating someone who I care for dearly and would do anything for in a drop of dime. But I am having a hard time dealing with trusting him, he is good to me. He always home and works real hard to provide for me, but he has an issue with the Internet, came across an issue when he...

Neel Help Trusting my girlfriend [ 19 Answers ]

I don't know what's wrong with, I have been having this problem for long time I don't seems to be trust me girlfriend. I have been with her for 3yrs or so.. I'm her frist boyfriend ever.. n stuff. But I'm so afraid of she cheatin on me or so.. I so don't trust her what so ever.. I get so suspicous...

View more questions Search