Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amwied Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2008, 05:54 PM
    I need to understand
    I am really in need of help, because everything I do, even if it is the right thing to do, keep s blowing up in my face, I try and try and get a step farther, then the steps or supports are blown out from underneath me, I am to the point where I just don't care anymore, and to hell with everything else, and I'm done caring about trying if it keeps on taking me down even if it is what I am supposed to do, or am asked to do

Can anyone understand that and help me find the solution or a solution
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2008, 06:04 PM
    Yes I can understand that been there, done that for many years.
    I think a lot of it has to do with decisions you make holding you back later in life
    Then there is the things you do that involve others that you THINK you are doing right because it is helping somebody else then it backfires.
    For one, start looking at things from a distance and actually analyzing the situation rather than thinking with your emotion. Like if somebody asks for a favor and you see it is going to stop you from doing something you need to do tell them no.
    Think of long term goals and go for them and don't bother with little unnecessary things that might hold you back.

I know much of my life people said you only have problems if you make bad choices but
    I say other people's choices are do I take my car to get repaired before or after my tropical island vacation. My choices in life are more like do I pick the apple with the worms or the apple that is rotting. The obvious choice would be neither pick something else but when you do not have the means for something else you are kind of hard pressed to take the rotten apple.

It takes time but you have to focus on long term and work toward it.

Jul 11, 2008, 06:15 PM
    I do understand that and thank you for reminding me for those things I have forgotten about, but...

My problem is that it is happening to me by one of my parents, if they ask me to do something, I do it, then it isn't perfect or done fast enough, I hear things that pisses me off (words to get me aggravated) and I either say stop it or rebel like they keep telling me to do... then they cut me own even more or harder and that is what I don't understand, I do things that I am supposed to do around the house, and do what is asked of me to a T, and it still isn't enough to get a little acknowledgment of satisfaction, or thanks
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2008, 06:23 PM
    How old are you? Do you live with them?
    Some people just don't know how to appreciate what they have.

Jul 14, 2008, 09:35 PM
    18 and yes I do live with them
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 03:06 PM
    Go out and get a job right away... work as many hours as you can if you are in school, otherwise work full time and more.

YOu are responsible for yourself! Responsible for your happiness and growing up! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I do not understand what is going on with me. [ 15 Answers ]

This guy disrespected me the first day we went out. In the back of my head I was thinking I should let that pass because, I want to be with him and because I am so used to my family who is closed minded about everything and I don't want to be like them. I did not want to take everything so strict...

Trying to understand her. [ 4 Answers ]

I have been on and off with this girl for a couple months now. Before we met she broke up with a boyfriend and seems to still have some baggage from that. I have not been with her sexually in a couple of weeks because she made it clear that she wasn't ready to jump into a serious relationship yet...

View more questions Search