Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danni2123 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Jul 7, 2008, 09:53 PM
    Trying to get pregnant
    I had a miscarriage in march, I was 3 months pregnant. My boyfriend and I have been trying to get since I had my first period five weeks later. I normally have a 30 to 33 day cycle. I started my period on the July second and I'm wondering when we should have sex. Last month we had sex the 11-20. I don't want to waste his sperm having sex that many days in row if we don't have to. Sooo if anyone could help us that would be great! I'm on prenatal vitamins and I'm almost 21 so don't worry I know what I'm getting into. Thanks in advance;)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 7, 2008, 09:54 PM
    Every women is different, have you tried an ovulation kit? You can get them at the pharmacy, Walmart carries them too.

Good luck. :)
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2008, 07:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by danni2123
    i had a miscarriage in march, i was 3 months pregnant. my bf and i have been trying to get since i had my first period five weeks later. i normally have a 30 to 33 day cycle. i started my period on the july second and im wondering when we should have sex. last month we had sex the 11-20. i dont want to waste his sperm having sex that many days in row if we dont have to. sooo if anyone could help us that would be great! im on prenatal vitamins and im almost 21 soo dont worry i know what im getting into. thanks in advance;)

A rough guide would put you the week of the 14th through the 20th (12-16 days before your next period is likely due starting with the shortest cycle), however... as Altenweg said, everyone is different. You may tend to ovulate earlier or later and if you limit sex to just that week you could miss the mark by just days. One suggestion is to have sex every other day or every third day throughout the entire cycle... with maybe a few extra sessions the week you think you are most likely to be fertile.
    Miller11 Posts: 40, Reputation: 3

Jul 8, 2008, 06:51 PM
    After having a miscarriage you may want to hold off trying for another baby unless your doctor says its okay

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

I want to get pregnant [ 9 Answers ]

I am 35 and I was on the detpo injeation for 5 years now I have been off it for 14 days and I have no bleeding so can I still get pregnant

Can I get Pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I have an irregular hormone level causing me to have irregular periods. My doctor is perscribing the pill but I have not been taking. Since I am not having my period can I still get pregnant?! :confused: :( please help...

Am I pregnant? [ 15 Answers ]

I am 23 yrs old mother of two.I am approx.4 to 5 days late for my period.I am cramping and I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative... any advice?

View more questions Search