Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cancan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 11:06 PM
    What is the medicine for old scars
    Can you give me an idea of what is the treatment of an old scar?
    holly_penyo Posts: 81, Reputation: 11

Jul 3, 2008, 11:09 PM
    There are lotions and creams and stuff you can use like mederma and scarzone and bio oil. You can find them at wal mart

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to know name of a medicine [ 1 Answers ]

I found some old pills that are 2 different shades of brown. It is a capsule and on one half it has a square with the letter M in it and under that it has 5mg, then on the other half it has the numbers 0554. What are these? I forgot what I had them for.

What medicine should I take? [ 2 Answers ]

I missed my period for about 4 months, I don't have symptoms for pregnancy (and I don't want to be). What medicine should I take for it to resume? Please help...

Medicine [ 3 Answers ]

I take Niastan for chlorestral. My favorite adult beveridge is vodka and grapefruit. I have just heard this combination can have a deleterious effect on my liver. I am talking only about 4-6 drinks weekly. Thanks. Ed

Medicine [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if its OK to take Hydroxycut with my blood pressure pill Avalide? Thank you :confused:

Should I use medicine? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I am married and really love sex with my wife. I have a small problem. When we are finished for once or twice at night I still want more more more….but my thing doesn’t erect. What I have to do? Should I go for erection medicine? I think this is not for my age. I am 30 years old. Please...

View more questions Search