Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bernadette_boyd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2008, 04:09 PM
    Was I adopted?
    Was my sister and I adopted by my grandparents and how can we find this out?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 2, 2008, 04:32 PM
    Ask them? Look at your birth certificates, whose names are on it as your mother and father, if adopted you are issued a new birth certificate with the adoptive parents listed as the parents.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2008, 06:20 PM
    Why not just ask them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know if I was adopted [ 1 Answers ]

Ask your parents.

Can he still adopted me [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to no if I am 17 can my step dad still adopted me if I'm 18 in June ?

Adopted cat [ 1 Answers ]

OK me and my nana adopted a cat named Beau (Bow) and so my nana went away on vaccation so I am taking care of him, Beau has been ripping up a book he shouldn't of, he has two cat scrathing posts so how do I make him stop? Another problem is he has is his pads on the bottom of his pas there...

For someone else to adopted [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter dad has not paid child support or seen her in 12 yrs, now we have someone in our life that would love to be dad on papers. So how can we do it for free,I have sole custody because we weren't married and he isn't on the birth certificate,but he has signed a affid. Say she was his when...

I was Adopted at age ten! [ 6 Answers ]

I was adopted at age ten but had been in foster care since I was 4 yrs old> I was just wondering were do I start to find my biological family I'm turing eighteen tommorw and have beeeeen waiting for this chance all of my life!Can anyone help me?:confused:

View more questions Search