Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ruralbyte Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2008, 09:36 AM
    Jiffy Lube Hidden Camera
    On Aug. 30, 2006, 'NeedKarma' reported tactics used by a JIFFY LUBE District Manager in dealing with customers.
    The link (http://mfile.akamai.com/12924/wmv/vo...2183.200k.asx) was enclosed, and a number of people commented on the post.
    Why can't I open the link, and see the video?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 09:40 AM
    I can't see it at this point either. Looks like they've removed it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recommend a nanny camera or hidden camera system [ 5 Answers ]

I am hiring a live-in nanny and like any paranoid but responsible parent I want nanny cams. Can anyone recommend a company or system for me asap. I want hidden cameras. I would like to be able to view my house while traveling via internet. Also I want to record all activity in the house. Please...

Transaxle gear lube type [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1993 ford festiva it has a 5 speed manual transmission, what type and weight is the gear lube for it? Thanks Jim

Anyone have a cure for a broken heart that doesn't involve TV, lube&fingers or sugar? [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I'm totally confused... I don't know what I want out of life yet and I don't want this boy that I used to be with but I find myself missing him and I can't get over the fact that he isn't with me I want to start dating again because I'm not hideous I just can't get over him to the point...

Jiffy [ 1 Answers ]

I work at a jiffy lube and I was transfer from one store to another. I know and so does the district manager that the manage of the store doesn't like working with females. I was transfer after I had trouble with my babysitter and while I was moving( snigle parent). On numerous occasion when I have...

Thinking about taking your car to Jiffy Lube? Think again... [ 6 Answers ]

http://mfile.akamai.com/12924/wmv/vo...52183.200k.asx There is a special place in heck for the district manager.

View more questions Search