Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bthelp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2008, 08:26 PM
    Girls actions Confusing ME
    Well I really like this one girl and well we have been talking a lot on aim and in our Classes at school. But school stops hooray for that but all of the sudden she stops talking to me every time I try to talk to her on Aim she goes away.Ill say one thing and she has an away message. Frankly its kind of making me a little angry. I have no idea what happened.One second she's talking and stuff next moment she's not talking.

Please help
    BT
    scronklover Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Jun 28, 2008, 10:25 PM
    Do you know if this girl likes you back? If she doesn't, it could be because she finds it akward. Does she know you like her? That might be why she may think it is akward. Try seeing her in person, when she can't get away without showing her akwardness. Do you have her number? That would be good too. If she does like you but doesn't know you like her, she may think that she would say something embarissing around you and feel stupid. It's kind of a girl thing, if you know what I mean! I hope I helped!
    SmartNsexa Posts: 50, Reputation: 4

Jun 28, 2008, 10:36 PM
    I know that is aggrivating; some of us do not like chat.
    Tell her that it is bothering her she does not say BRB = Be Right Back or that she has to go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't get over her and keep guessing about her actions? Why? [ 2 Answers ]

Well My ex and I have been having really weird times. First off She called me about a month ago asking that I don't go to a show because she was going to be there. I ended up going, she was the one that found me in the crowd I might add. After the show she found me and we had a cigerette and a...

Do I believe his words or his actions? [ 4 Answers ]

I met my person online. We started as friends, but then feelings for each other developed. We had been talking about a month and a half when I went on vacation, and we saw each other during that time. Pre-vacation, we got close and deep and shared a lot with each other. We'd talk every single...

Why are his actions so different from his words? [ 17 Answers ]

I have been living with my boyfriend for about a year... I will start with the positives, he is a hard-working decent and honest man with values that mirror mine... he is caring and kind and never raises his voice. Now the bad... He almost never touches me for the sake of being affectionate......

View more questions Search