Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Radium Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 12:04 AM
    Cant get over her and keep guessing about her actions? Why?
    Well My ex and I have been having really weird times. First off She called me about a month ago asking that I don't go to a show because she was going to be there. I ended up going, she was the one that found me in the crowd I might add. After the show she found me and we had a cigerette and a chat. It was OK. I then gave her a ride home and everything was fine. I didn't talk to her for a couple weeks and then called her asking to get my Things back that she still had at her house. When I got there she was a total to me for no reason. She was ragging on me about my beard and the way I dressed. She then said that I smelled like a cigerette and I said back to her " what you dont smoke anymore?" She stated that she was an entirely different person. And I chuckled. She helped me take things to my car and when we got down there she asked to buma smoke. I thought it odd after her last comment. Any way I left her place and both of us were at odds. I don't like that I left that way but it happens. I want to be friends with her but she says she can't do that because She knows I love her. I do, but I understand that we won't be back together, so I would like to make friends with her that's all. I just can't seem to let go and when I try to is depresses me, I am not sure why this is. She was a really good friend of mine and has now written me off. How do I get over these feelings and start moving forward. I can't let go it seems and it is driving me nuts. IF people have suggestions on what they think might be going with her. Or with me or things I could do to heal I am all ears. LEt me know. Thank you.
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Jul 6, 2007, 06:29 AM
    You need to stop talking to her and let go of her. My fiancé broke up with me 5 months ago, when I bring her up or someone else brings her up I start thinking of her and get depressed and its been 5 months. When you keep thinking of that person you are not letting go and that's why you still have these feelings. Disappear from her life.
    kogi_w Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jul 6, 2007, 06:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Radium
    Well My ex and i have been having really weird times. First off She called me about a month ago asking that i dont go to a show because she was going to be there. I ended up going, she was the one that found me in the crowd I might add. After the show she found me and we had a cigerette and a chat. It was ok. I then gave her a ride home and everything was fine. I didnt talk to her for a couple weeks and then called her asking to get my Things back that she still had at her house. When i got there she was a total to me for no reason. She was ragging on me about my beard and the way i dressed. She then said that i smelled like a cigerette and i said back to her " what you dont smoke anymore?" She stated that she was an entirely different person. And i chuckled. She helped me take things to my car and when we got down there she asked to buma smoke. I thought it odd after her last comment. Any way i left her place and both of us were at odds. I dont like that i left that way but it happens. I want to be friends with her but she says she can't do that because She knows I love her. I do, but i understand that we wont be back together, so i would like to make friends with her thats all. I just can't seem to let go and when i try to is depresses me, i am not sure why this is. She was a really good friend of mine and has now written me off. How do i get over these feelings and start moving forward. I can't let go it seems and it is driving me nuts. IF people have suggestions on what they think might be going with her. Or with me or things i could do to heal i am all ears. LEt me know. Thank you.
    Hey how are you? Look I don't suggest with you because love never change to friendship so if you really decided to forget her so you have to let it go . Because if I believe you when you say you understand that you will be just friends so you are lying to yourself just to be beside her , and you make yourself fall in love more with her ,and I advice you to leave her and if she really loves you she will be back to you specially you said she knows that you are in love with her.and I respect her in something she refuse to accept to being in friendship because she knows that will make you love her more :( hope to hear from you soon and things get better :) bye

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do I believe his words or his actions? [ 4 Answers ]

I met my person online. We started as friends, but then feelings for each other developed. We had been talking about a month and a half when I went on vacation, and we saw each other during that time. Pre-vacation, we got close and deep and shared a lot with each other. We'd talk every single...

Why are his actions so different from his words? [ 17 Answers ]

I have been living with my boyfriend for about a year... I will start with the positives, he is a hard-working decent and honest man with values that mirror mine... he is caring and kind and never raises his voice. Now the bad... He almost never touches me for the sake of being affectionate......

Second guessing the relationship [ 8 Answers ]

Well my boyfriend and I just started going out about a week ago and now he's sencond guessing weither we should stay together or not because he has a little feelings for his ex. What should I do? :confused:

Taking responsibility for your own actions [ 2 Answers ]

:'( Well me and my boyfriend have been together for 6 months. We had known each other for awhile before we started dating. We love ech other very much but now it's like daniel tries so hard to make me happy that he tells me what I want to hear instead of what's on his heart. When I...

View more questions Search