Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chancelord Posts: 24, Reputation: -2

Jun 23, 2008, 06:16 PM
    Girl problems
    What can I do if I love someone in my high school class and I don't have enough courage to tell her and also even if I am the second best in all sports, I am a freaking smart person and she doesn't like smart persons because they use to talk a lot. Please help me. I know how to write poems, but she doesn't like them.
    IM4U Posts: 156, Reputation: 16

Jun 23, 2008, 06:36 PM
    Hey! Second best in sports ain't half bad, unless there are only two of you in sports!

Do you think the young lady prefers a super-jock with limted brain power? It sounds like you are pretty "jocky" yourself, but you got a little whizzo on the books to go with it. And, hey, I'm a guy too, and I do a little poetry on the side. My lady does not give me a lot of encouragment about it either.

Without telling the girl that you love her, you might see if you can cultivate just a bit more of a relationship with her as a classmate or friend. Maybe you can tell whether even further effort will be worth it.

But, guy, you have a lot to offer. In a relationship, there needs to be more than feelings, affection, and sexual attraction. You may not want to hear this right now, but I'm going to say that maybe there's another girl who would appreciate more the strong points about you.

That said...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl problems [ 7 Answers ]

We have gone out for 1 yr 3 months and I was an... a bad person I understood that and I have since really changed a lot, but she is now kissing another guy and asking me to wait while she clears her head... She tells me she loves me and will come back to me... But she doesent even think what she is...

Girl problems. [ 4 Answers ]

I need some advice. I met a girl about two months ago. We both are from the same area and both moved to Miami. At first it was kind of a playful relationship. We would hug and have gentle exchanges, but it was more flirting than anything. About two weeks ago we started getting much more...

Having girl problems... [ 9 Answers ]

So I am a junior and this girl is a sophomore... we first met over the summer at a mutual friends bbq... we swam played volleyball got to know each other, I was very attracted, and according to the mutual friend so was she. But for the rest of the summer she went to europe with family and I went to...

Girl Problems [ 6 Answers ]

How do it say this.. Well I'm 19 never had a girlfriend and stuff. I'm surpirsed I talk to them and it get no furtehr than that. Either we good friend or they just don't like me. I feel I'm just ugly and fat, girls who know me say I'm funny, nice and this and that...they never...

View more questions Search