Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minglitsu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2008, 01:49 PM
    What were their names?
    There was a movie that I think might have been an episode of the twilight zone. It was these 2 sisters who didn't get along. One of them is using witchcraft and shrinks her sister and lets her pet cat kill her.

The other movie I am wondering about involved a pit of some kind that trapped (I think) some kind of animal but you never saw in the film. All you really saw was the little boy bringing people to the hole. The last victim I think was in a wheelchair and the kid just let them roll down to the hole.

On the same note, there was a film that had a sand creature the made funnels in the sand and would come up and eat you. In the end of the film they blew it up but each part grew to a new creature.

Have fun guessing.

Wow, thanks Quinn, I thought that the first movie was part of a trilogy like movie. The Pit was driving me crazy for years because I remembered the old lady in the wheelchair. I was like 5 or 6 when I saw it in the theatre. Blood Beach was a blast, I really like it. It's a pretty fun movie to kill a boring night. I knew the third film was not tremors because it took place on a beach, but I wanted to see if someone catch on with only a couple of vague clues.

Thanks again. Now I will really have to pick my brains for more obscure movies.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 22, 2008, 02:13 PM
    The first movie is: The Uncanny (1977)
    The second movie is: The Pit (1981)
    The third is: Blood Beach (1981)
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Jun 22, 2008, 04:13 PM
    The third movie sounds like Tremors (1990) to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial names to botanical names [ 1 Answers ]

Sirs, I want to know botanical names of all fruits,plants and flowers,particulerly all horticulture products and floriculture products.i.e. from commercial popular name to botanical names. Thank you and with regards. J.B.Gandhi

I have two last names. [ 1 Answers ]

I have two last names. One is my "real" fathers and the other one is my mothers. I have no relation with my father and hasn't since I was 10 years old. I've always believed that I was a true Rizzo at heart. I fully just go by that but when I have to do certain things I have to use my fathes and...

MSN names [ 2 Answers ]

It would really help if you could give me some GOOD msn names.. Names and Nicknames... I want it to be cool.. like emo cool, sk8 cool... not like PINKY PRINCESS style.. thx a lot:D

Names [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a uniqu name for my 2 month old kitten. I got her from the animal shelter near where I live. She was a stray cat and doesn't have a name. I want the name to be less common. Can anyone help me? ^_^

Names [ 2 Answers ]

Could you please tell me the meaning of the name "jonathan" and "joanna"

View more questions Search