Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KittyKat513 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 02:49 PM
    I have two last names.
    I have two last names. One is my "real" fathers and the other one is my mothers. I have no relation with my father and hasn't since I was 10 years old. I've always believed that I was a true Rizzo at heart. I fully just go by that but when I have to do certain things I have to use my fathes and mothers last name and I hate it a lot. Is there anyway possibly to take my fathers last name out of my name?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 03:14 PM
    If you are over 18 and live in the US, go to the county court and do a name change, costs @ 100 to 200 bucks in most places and real easy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boy names [ 39 Answers ]

My wife and I are expecting our third in October, a boy, and are struggling on a name this time around... any suggestions?

Commercial names to botanical names [ 1 Answers ]

Sirs, I want to know botanical names of all fruits,plants and flowers,particulerly all horticulture products and floriculture products.i.e. from commercial popular name to botanical names. Thank you and with regards. J.B.Gandhi

MSN names [ 2 Answers ]

It would really help if you could give me some GOOD msn names.. Names and Nicknames... I want it to be cool.. like emo cool, sk8 cool... not like PINKY PRINCESS style.. thx a lot:D

Names [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a uniqu name for my 2 month old kitten. I got her from the animal shelter near where I live. She was a stray cat and doesn't have a name. I want the name to be less common. Can anyone help me? ^_^

View more questions Search