Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystal18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jun 21, 2008, 12:20 PM
    I don't understand
    Hello I've been trying to get pregnant for about 6 months now. I stop taken birth control on December 20. My last period was April 11 and then on may a little spotting last about less then a hour. June no period. Ive been taken tests and all negative. I know I need to see the doctor but I'm scared that something is wrong with me. Did anyone one had anything similar. I just need some advice. Thanks.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2008, 01:13 PM
    See your physician. If something is wrong, it's better to find out sooner. The doc can give you a blood test for pregnancy. The blood test can detect much lower levels of the hormone which shows that you are pregnant than a home test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't understand [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and my ex boyfriend was 17. We were together for 3 months. I ended up sleeping with him. The best part about it was that he would hold me afterwards and we wouldn't just use each other for that pleasure. I talked to my parents about getting on birthcontrol because we had 2 scares...

I don't understand men! [ 3 Answers ]

So a friend told me that he knew a really nice guy and asked if he could give him my number. Always hoping to find the elusive nice guy I of course said yes. My friend ran into his friend and asked him to pass on a message that he knew a great girl and to give him a call if interested. The message...

I just don't understand. [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant for about 3 months and I haven't and I don't understand why. I took two different birth controls in the past, the first was the depo provera shot and then the nuva ring, I stopped the depo about 2 years ago and then stopped the nuva ring about 3...

I don't understand anything [ 3 Answers ]

My father died in 2001 and when passed a away I wanted to die myself. So now its been years since he passed away. I still miss him. I still cry wheni think about him or when people are talking about him. Is there something wrong with me? Does the feeling go away if you wanted to die? What can I do...

I don't understand [ 3 Answers ]

About 8 months ago I met someone that I became very interested in. This person also showed interest,I met him at my church. He is on a church mission right now in my town ,he can not date or get involved right now. He will be done with his mission in about 10 more months and he told me he hopes I...

View more questions Search