Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IceSeraph14 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 04:02 AM
    I just don't understand.
    Me and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant for about 3 months and I haven't and I don't understand why. I took two different birth controls in the past, the first was the depo provera shot and then the nuva ring, I stopped the depo about 2 years ago and then stopped the nuva ring about 3 months about, I was wondering if the birth control could have something to do with it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 24, 2007, 04:25 AM
    Most likely it is because of the birth control. You see it takes quite a long time to get the synthetic hormones that are in birth control out of your system.

You have only been trying for 3 months. Understand that it takes most healthy couples up to a year of actively trying to conceive. So give it time and enjoy the ride so to speak, the stress of trying can cause delayed conception in some women also.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 24, 2007, 05:14 AM
    And I will add to J9 it will take some couples using methods of tracking ovulation and all of that even more than 2 years sometimes. I know some people have sex once and get pregnant, but it is just a matter of chance in some ways.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't understand him. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. Maybe I can get some insight here. I am a 28 year old dating a 32 (divorced of 3 years) man who has a 8 year old daughter. We have been dating for about 7 months. Became serious in the last 3 months. Back in February we decided we were ready to take the next step and move in with each other....

I don't understand [ 16 Answers ]

What the big deal if someone is happy not dating, but everyone thinks its retarded that I'm okay with being single, but it gets kind of boring seeing everyone else with a boyfriend or girlfriend, walking down the halls or streets holding hands. Man now I'm wishing I did, but that's the way life is....

I don't understand what is it they want me to do [ 1 Answers ]

Bella Company purchased merchandise on account, $3,000, with terms 2/10, n/30. The entry required of Bella Company to record the transaction in the cash payments journal, assuming payment is made within the discount period, is

I don't understand this [ 7 Answers ]

1) zinc+ lead(2) nitrate yield zinc nitrate + lead 2) sodium phosphate + calcium chloride yield calcium phosphate + sodium chloride 3) aluminmum +hydrochloric acid yield aluminum chloride + hydrogen gas 4) calcium hydroxide + phosphoric acid yield calcuim phosphate + water 5) copper + sulfuric...

I don't understand [ 3 Answers ]

About 8 months ago I met someone that I became very interested in. This person also showed interest,I met him at my church. He is on a church mission right now in my town ,he can not date or get involved right now. He will be done with his mission in about 10 more months and he told me he hopes I...

View more questions Search