Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mstillylace Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2008, 07:46 AM
    Direct and Indirect Costs
    Is true that companies want to distinguish between direct and indirect costs because they can better distinguish between variable and fixed costs for each product?
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2008, 01:29 AM
    I've seen that same question before, which tells me it must be a homework question. Please see the link on your other post about our homework guidelines.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is fixed direct costs, indirect costs, semi indirect? It's so confusing. [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone please help me. I am stuck on one question that is stopping me finishing my final assignment. I need three examples each off: Direct Costs Variable indirect costs Fixed direct costs fixed indirect costs semi variable direct costs semi variable indirect costs I am getting...

Direct Costs vs. Indirect Costs [ 3 Answers ]

Which one of these statements best explains why companies want to distinguish between indirect and direct costs? a) To evaluate business segments on the basis of only those costs directly traceable to each segment b) To better determine whether a company is a large organization or a small...

Semi Variable Direct and Indirect Costs [ 2 Answers ]

I need to complete my final assignment for my degree and I need to have three examples of the following: Semi-Variable Direct Costs Semi-Variable Indirect Costs Maddy

Indirect 7 direct costs? [ 2 Answers ]

need 3 examples of the following : variable direct & indirect costs? Fixed direct & indirect costs? Semi variable direct & indirect costs? All related to a transport dept in distribution please help I need to complete an assignment

Direct & Indirect costs [ 1 Answers ]

How do direct costs and indirect costs differ?

View more questions Search