Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anomalous Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2008, 08:23 PM
    Survey Request
    Hello Everyone…

I need to ask a huge favor!

I need some help from forum members here on AskMe with an online survey that I'm conducting on "User Participation in Virtual Communities". This is part of my doctoral research (it is NOT a commercial survey).

The survey is available here: Enhancing User Participation in Virtual Communities

I would really really appreciate your help with this!

Completing the survey should take between 15 to 20 minutes of your time.

There are some incentives that I'm offering - of course on a doctoral student budget... details are available on the main Information Page on the website.

If you have any questions, please feel free to either email me on the address provided in the survey or post your query here.

Thank You All in advance for your help.

P.S. This survey is part of my Doctoral Research... It is not for a Commercial Purpose.
    AlwaysWriting Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Jun 17, 2008, 08:22 AM
    No problem, consider it done. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Survey [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing a final year project about hygiene and who influences people to practice good food hygiene in their home. In this I'm doing a survey to collect results. So if you are interested please fill out the form. The survey is found at www.hygiene.netfirms.com

The survey says [ 1 Answers ]

The results came in as to boundaries. The property I bought with two rentals has my trailers, septic, driveway lawns. They have been there for at least 15 yrs, I donot own property trailers are on. Saw lawyer that was hired for the purchase of property. He says I should talk to man who owns...

Survey [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing a final year project about hygiene and who influences people to practice good food hygiene in their home. In this I'm doing a survey to collect results. So if you are interested please fill out the form. The survey is found at www.hygiene.netfirms.com

View more questions Search