Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    westnlas Posts: 322, Reputation: 25

Jun 16, 2008, 08:53 AM
    e-rewards redemption
    Can anyone tell me how the e-rewards for on-line surveys works ? I am retired by a disability and take a lot of these surveys. I have nearly $ 100 in e-rewards accumulated, but have no clue as to how to redeem these and what I can get. I know Borders is affiliated and Omaha Steaks. I really like to read and EAT! LOL Thanks
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jun 16, 2008, 09:23 PM
    I'm not familiar with the program, but you can probably find what you want to know at the E-Rewards web site.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2008, 01:27 AM
    Or more directly:

e-Rewards

If you want to do anything at a site like this, then you need to go to the site. Get it bookmarked so you can get there any time you want. All you need then do is log in.

As a side note, I've been doing surveys for years, from back in the days when there were no rewards -- simply cause I like putting my two cents in. The rewards got started later cause I guess they needed incentives to get people to do it. I just look at it as a bonus.

If you want to do more of these, a couple of decent ones are:
    Harris Poll Online | Welcome
    Harris Poll has been around for years and was doing surveys long before all the email stuff and before this ever got popular. They have a rewards program they call HI points. Looks similar to what you're already doing.

GlobalTestMarket - Consumer Panel - Online Surveys
    Global Test Market pays cash. You get a number of points and that converts to cash. How fast you build it up depends on how many surveys you qualify for.

You certainly won't get much out of either one of them -- they aren't a way to make a living or even get that much extra cash. Just a little bonus here and there. The last check I got from GTM was like $65. I'm not sure what they owe me right now -- maybe $50. I haven't checked my HI points at Harris Poll for quite a while. If you feel like trusting me (and I know it's hard to trust strangers), they're both legitimate and you won't get any spam or anything. I've been a member of both for years. I do get an occasional newsletter from GTM but that's it.
    westnlas Posts: 322, Reputation: 25

Jun 17, 2008, 03:20 PM
    Thanks ! I registered. I mean if you're going to spend time on the laptop anyway, why not get something back. Heck, I'm retired due to a disability. I have a lot more time than money. Thanks again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rewards for good behavior [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first year teaching computers in which the children are on a 3 day rotation. Every week I have every child in the school in my room at some time or another. There are approx. 550! I want to have some kind of program to reward good behavior, but with that many, I can't afford to...

Strawman Redemption [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, How does one go about redeeming his strawman? Does anyone have the details on how to capture him by recording it's name through your Secretary of State. What exactly does this accomplish? Ar there any good sites someone can refer me to that provide detailed info. On how to maneuver...

History of Redemption [ 6 Answers ]

Question: What great event in the history of redemption eventually led Christian believers to keep Sunday as the day of worshiping God instead of Saturday ( the Jewish Sabbath ) ?:

Redemption Penalty [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm looking for some advice regarding my mortgage and a redemption penalty I will be facing due to an imminent change in property et. My hands are tied it seems and I cannot hold of the move without losing the sale on the house. There is one final payment left on my current...

View more questions Search