Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mel2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 05:19 AM
    Seeing clips/visions of a different sort!
    Hi I suffer with anxiety just before my period.. But I've also noticed, if I get depressed or I'm due on that I can sometimes see things.

I could be talking to someone quite normaly and yet I get almost like clips that I can see of me hitting them and although I'm not doing it, (obviously) Im getting worried about it. I have to concerntrate to try and get them out of my mind or go off on my own for a bit.

I wonder is it a hormone imbalance or is there something else wrong?

:confused:
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2008, 11:54 AM
    I think that's possible. Because of this, you have to be extra careful about following a consistent diet and exercise program so you are always at your peak health.

I think you should discuss this with your obgyne; there may be some medication you can take to ameliorate the symptoms. :)

Best wishes,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Visions that awaken me [ 3 Answers ]

One day I was very curious about my mind and subconscious. I wanted to see if I could get answers from it. First things first, I was down that day and all the other days of these events. I felt like I was the only answer for my questions. In the beginning of this year I have had a experience with...

Sound clips [ 1 Answers ]

How do I send music through an email?

What are visions? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it common to foresee things in dreams? And if so is it always a clear vision or if it isn't clear does that mean it wasn't a vision.

How do I get clips from my DVD? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am having trouble in getiing clips from my DVD - I want to make fan videos in Windows Movie Maker, but I'm not sure how to get the clips. I have downloaded several DVD converters, but when I try to convert it to JPEG for example, it disallows it due to copyright laws. Do I need to rip the...

Video clips [ 1 Answers ]

How to post the video clips and let the people download it, my video clips is using the mpg extension, please leave me some html code, thks.

View more questions Search