Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kalamaz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2008, 05:34 PM
    Cooling and heating running the same time in cooling mode, except when I am shut down gaze valve it 's o key,even after I turn gaze valve back cooling working alone like it is suppose to be I don't know were is the problem? I suspect shorting wire or ralle
    Please somebody help me
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 07:12 AM
    Needs to be fixed,for sure,, I would check out the thermostat first thing, and then the tstat wires going to the furnace could be shorted,,
    ukcountess Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 11:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kalamaz
    cooling and heating running the same time in cooling mode, except when i am shut down gaze valve it 's o key,even after i turn gaze valve back cooling working alone like it is suppose to be i don't know were is the problem? I suspect shorting wire or ralle
    Please somebody help me
    I have not idea to the answer, sorry but I believe my ac is doing the same thing. Is only 1 year old ac. Got a service person coming out. I heard a spot on the radio that clued me in to this actually being a problem. I can smell the heat coming on when the ac comes on. The thermostat always appears to be correct but uneven colling in different rooms. This is a new manufactured home!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heat Pump runs but doesn't heat or cool. [ 4 Answers ]

I know this is pretty basic--but my older Rheem Classic IX (in FL) seems to be operating fine--except it stopped heating and I think, cooling. It seems to be running fine, without any obvious leaking. It just blows the same cool air on either setting. Where should I start? Are there fuses to look...

Fan will not come on in cool but will in heat [ 1 Answers ]

Fan will not come on in cool but will in heat. Also fan will run when set to off and fan is in the auto position. A switch was replaced back in the winter. I am wondering where I can find a wiring diagram that will show me the switches wiring. There is two switches inside the cover on the inside...

Need heat and cool air [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bunglow home, my problem is during the summer the upstairs does not cool down and during the winter it does not heat up I've noticed that there is no cold air Return just one air duct. I checked to make sure that the vent was not shut off coming from the furnace and the vent does blow...

No fan, no heat, no cool [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: I have a goodman packaged, forced air, 3 ton, 208/230v outside unit. I believe it's about 4 years old and 92,000 BTU. The problem started with getting only cool air no matter what it was set on and the fan worked fine. I replaced the thermostat with a honeywell programmable. I have 6...

Heat, but no cool [ 4 Answers ]

I replaced a old round thermostat with a programmable thermostat. I have two sets of wires coming out of the wall. One single red wire, and a group of wires that are red, white, yellow, and green. I connected them according to the instructions, but obviously that was not right. The single red...

View more questions Search