Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ayumbur123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2008, 03:55 PM
    What's a good way to get my hair completely white
    Yea I need to find out how to make my hair white. Not a light blond. White. Its for next years homecoming and yea, I always go all out. So any one know a good idea. I tried a bleach and toning thing doesn't get as white as I need ( I tried on a strip of hair). :confused: :confused:
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jun 5, 2008, 06:47 AM
    The only way for it to get white is to leave the bleach on till you actually get the white shade. And also condition loads after as going white is really damaging to the hair.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 07:00 AM
    It will practically ruin your hair to strip it that far, but if you are determined, have a professional stylist do it. Your other alternative is to buy a good, quality wig - then you won't have to worry about your hair being a fried, frizzy mess if things go wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's a good diet? [ 5 Answers ]

What's a good diet to have? I need to eat healthier, I eat out all the time. About 5 times a week because my mom does and she never cooks. Should I start cooking healthier things or what do you suggest?

What's going on with my mind? Seriously, I need good advise. [ 1 Answers ]

In October, I was introduced to a guy named Andrew. Andrew is the opposite of me. He skates, he's awkward looking , he doesn't do well in school, and he doesn't come from a well rounded family. Oh yeah, he's a total pothead. I grew close to this guy like no other. This kid is one in a million. He's...

What's a good age to marry? [ 30 Answers ]

What is a good age to get married, have a house, and start a family?

What's a good duck to have [ 8 Answers ]

Just want some ppls opinion on which species of duck is better as a pet and why...

View more questions Search