Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    county574 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 11:52 AM
    Girlfriend and I just broke up and I want her back already
    OK me and my g/f broke up about a week and half ago she said she just needed to make sure this is what she wanted in life and she just had a lot going on right now.well I mean I love her a lot I mean we were together for 2 years and had a strong relationship I mean the week before all this happen she wanted us to go look at a ring. It just came all out of the blue. She never cheated on me or anything so I no its not that but anyway that's not really what my question is anyway right after the break up we talk but it never was a very good talk. Since then we have talk a couple times not about the relationship but just talked and they were decent conversations. My question is does anyone have any advice about this? And does this seem like she will come back or what? Is there anything I could do that would help her comeback?
    schwinn160 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

May 28, 2008, 11:58 AM
    If there were no visible problems, and she decided without notice to break it off, then I'd say move on and forget it.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 28, 2008, 12:04 PM
    The only thing you could do to make her WANT to come back is go on with your life, meet another awesome girl, give HER your total devotion, make her feel like a queen, get married, have 4 wonderful kids and see the world as a family.

Someday your ex will look at all that and go "crap!" You win.
    damaged Posts: 186, Reputation: 11

May 28, 2008, 01:21 PM
    If she decided to break things off for no apparent reason maybe she was already thinking about it.. IDK... :confused:
    Maybe you should just let it go, live your life.. Dnt talk to her, and see what happens
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 28, 2008, 02:22 PM
    my question is does anyone have any advice about this?
    Avoid all the confusion and assumptions by backing off and regrouping yourself. By leaving her alone you keep your dignity and self respect and focus on healing and accepting, for whatever reason its over. Sorry for your loss, but click on the links in my signature fro some insights and suggestions about how to cope with that loss.
    and does this seem like she will come back or what?
    Not likely.
    is there anything I could do that would help her comeback?
    Not likely

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I broke up with him but want him back now! [ 17 Answers ]

I just broke up with my boyfriend of 7 months because we only saw each other once a month and talked maybe 2 to 3 times a week, for no good reason. A month or two earlier I had already told him I didn't like it, he promised it would change. We were pretty serious but I just couldn't take never...

I broke up with but now I am considering going back [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dating a girl for the past 1.5 years. We we had an amazing relationship that I thought would lead us to marriage. This past year we went to 8 weddings. The second to last one hit her hard and she wanted to know where we stood. Problem is I was married for a year after dating that...

I broke up with him but I want him back! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so I broke up with my boyfriend not too long ago because all he cared about were his friends(he would break plans with me to hang out with them! ) and we were needing to talk about our relationship and he decided to go hang out with his friends instead so I just told him it was over. I didn't...

I broke up with him but I want him back! [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so I broke up with my boyfriend not too long ago because all he cared about were his friends(he would break plans with me to hang out with them! ) and we were needing to talk about our relationship and he decided to go hang out with his friends instead so I just told him it was over. I didn't...

View more questions Search