Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kintin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2008, 03:19 PM
    Laptop is connected but won't display webpages
    I am using a sky wireless router and it says it is connected but if I try to go on a page it says page cannot be displayed is there anything I can do to make it work?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 21, 2008, 03:42 PM
    Manually enter the dns entries on the laptop: https://hdc.tamu.edu/reference/docum...section_id=579
    turtlegirl16 Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2008, 03:48 PM
    Shut it down and then start it up again that is what I do when my computer is being stupid.

Please dont rate this answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Laptop says it's connected but cannot get onto the net [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I've just moved from UK to Hong Kong and am having problems with connecting my laptop up to the existing internet connection at my friend's house. I've plugged the wire in and my laptop will say that I am connected to a local network... but when I try to use the internet nothing...

Does a laptop require a battery connected at all times? [ 5 Answers ]

My laptop battery is recharging a lot of the time, obviously it needs to be replaced. I bought the lap new 4 years ago. I never use the laptop unplugged, can I just take the battery out and store it indefinitely till I decide to buy a new one ?

Laptop screen does not display anything [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everybody, My laptop does not display anything on the screen. Last saturdau it had problem and started to reboot automatically after 10-15 minutes of start. Displayed some error like "KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" message in the blue screen. Now yesterday onwards it does not detect the Hard...

Laptop display [ 2 Answers ]

I have a toshiba laptop and the hinges on the screen are busted so the screen will not stay up. It just flops forward(closed) or back(open). The laptop has the speakers on the sides of the screen and they look like they are popped up but I have tried to push them down and it does nothing they don't...

Laptop connected to an external monitor [ 1 Answers ]

I ruined the screen of my laptop a few weeks ago and have been surving off a cheap old dell monitor that I simply connected to my laptop. Today, I disconnected the two to move my laptop and when I reconnected them, the external monitor's screen no longer displayed the image from the laptop. I...

View more questions Search