Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stuck719 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2008, 10:52 PM
    Great guy not acting like a great guy
    :confused: I've read so many "self help" books. I would like to change. I keep doing the same things. I like to indulge in . Seems like every time I do. I become a moron. When I work on a guitar piece or produce one of my songs I feel better, happy confident. There are other things that I'm neglecting though.. : I feel I should be booking myself more so. I could make a lot more $ that way. Plus, I can see that it makes people happy. It makes me happy when I perform. See, I have all the answers, but I don't execute them. I would like to get outdoors more. The place I live is beautiful. I spend most of my off time at my house working on music or absolutely nothing at all. I have so much potential to be great yet I won't move in that direction. I feel that not only am I cheating myself but also, I'm cheating everybody else by not being everything I can be.
    Maybe I should just accept the fact that I am the way I am and simply enjoy life. However it turns out. Simply be happy. I feel guilty a lot of the time. Well, sometimes I feel good. I'm just depressed at this moment. As I said, I'm happier at the times I've specified. I don't want to talk to anybody. I would rather wallow. I know I shouldn't but, this is what I seem to do most of my days
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2008, 10:01 AM
    Apparently, you don't have to earn a living and have plenty of money.

So, just my opinion, I think that you need to have a reason to get out of bed every day; a reason that excites you and connects you to humanity. Some kind of altruistic cause that you can blend with your musical talent.

I wish I have a specific suggestion... :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Great grandmother [ 1 Answers ]

My mothers granddaughter died recently. When she was young her mother passed and we had to go to court to get my mothers visitation rights to see her grand daughter. The father remarried and didn't want us to have any contact. The grand daughter left behind a 9 year old son who does not know his...

Great music. Great story, too [ 1 Answers ]

I like the music tremendously! And the pictures tell the fantastic story well. We Didn't Start The Fire Make certain your speakers are turned up.

Great Dane Great Strain? [ 8 Answers ]

I love great danes!! I have and always will love them. In general I love big dogs! My question is though if I were to get a great dane what's my cost looking at what are some of the problems that are spefic to great danes behaviour and health wise (ex. Yorkies have hip problems) also I really want...

View more questions Search