Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allonavak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2008, 10:03 AM
    Bumps/Lumps on Arms, Legs, Stomach and Back.
    I have raised bumps on arms, legs, stomach and back. If you look at my arms they look normal, but when you feel them I feel like there are several internal bumps from button sized to a size of dime. They are a bit painful. But not sure what these are. Any idea? Again you will know that I have bumps only when I touch that area (Internal)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 2, 2012, 04:27 PM
    Since we can't feel your arms, you're going to have to go to a real-life doctor--your family doctor or a dermatologist possibly. My guess is lactic acid pockets or "bundles" -- from a massage site, "When we work or exercise, our muscles build up lactic acid. This is normal, but often can become lodged within the tissues when spasms or strains occur. This creates those painful “knots” we often experience that can shorten our range of motion as well. Massage therapy can release these pockets of lactic acid and return muscles to their optimal best functioning."

It's definitely worth a check by a medical professional.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Little bumps on back of legs and arms? [ 8 Answers ]

I don't exactly know what these are... my mom said that it could be exema or something. I have read that people get rid of them in the summer, but mine never go away. I've had them for about 4 years, and I'm honestly sick of them. Please don't hesitate to help me. :)

How I lose weight in my arms and legs but not my stomach? [ 5 Answers ]

kay so my stomach is super skinny, but my legs and arms aren't. they aren't fat, they are pretty muscular..well my legs are..but my arms are just fat. they don't fit my body at all. its weird. i've done push-ups and i'm a cheerleader, but it never turns into muscle. someone please help me....

Penis lumps/bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and have two lumps one on the front right part of my shaft and one in the middle. During an erection it seems like they connect to each other (with like a liquid channel), I can push one lump and the liquid goes to the other lump . One night I was laying with a girl in bed and we...

Numbness in arms and legs [ 1 Answers ]

What causes numbness in the arms and legs?

Muscle spasms in legs and arms [ 4 Answers ]

Both my legs and arms (mostly my left arm and right leg) have muscle spasms where it causes the skin that is close to the bone or just the skin to feel tight and it feels as if the muscles are ripping or contracting. Can anyone give me some advice on what to do? Edit: you can move this to the...

View more questions Search