Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wrxrider Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2008, 04:10 PM
    Seeing red bumps on
    OK did 3 girl in 1 1/2 week I would wear a condom but would take it off, u know but know am seeing red bumps on my thing what should I do,
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 16, 2008, 04:35 PM
    You are saying you did three girls in one and a half weeks and you started with a condom on but took it off. Give me a break, wrxrider. NO I don't know. I can't understand why anyone would do this and not stay protected. I don't wonder you are seeing red bumps on your penis.

Go get tested for STDs as soon as possible, but I am sure you will do the same thing all over again if you find out you are safe, or after becoming safe again.
    wrxrider Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2008, 05:56 PM
    Not at the same time men one on a Friday the other two where the next Friday in then the last one was on Sunday afternoon, but I would put it on but after a wall I would just take it off, so just go get tested in see what happens then
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2008, 06:06 PM
    Not To Sound To Harsh, But You Have To Believe You Get What You Deserve. Your Actions Have Consequences And Now You Have A Problem. I Hope For Your Sake It Is Not An Std. Get Checked Right Away While You Are There Get Checked For Hiv.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 16, 2008, 06:19 PM
    Not only can you have a STD, some so serious it can ruin your life. Many can not be cured. But you may have also given all the other girls this STD and you will have to notify all of them that they need to be checked.

And I will sound harsh, you are a dangerous person, who does not care for their own health and the health of othrers.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

May 19, 2008, 01:30 PM
    Whatever one girl had now everyone has. It's more than likely a STD. See your doctor. Next time keep your raincoat ON at all times.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have bumps [ 11 Answers ]

Just recently I got a really sore, hard bump on the outer lips of my vagina. It was pretty painful But virtually impossible to see. I only felt it. 3 day after discovering it, and seeing that it didn't go away I checked on it. I placed pressure on the ends of it and a foul smelling brown,white,red...

Bumps [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I have these small, itchy bumps between my vagina and anus hole. I was scared it may been an STD, but I have only had one sexual partner...

Bumps down there? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone, if I could get some opinions/insight I'd really appreciate it. Recently I had a bit of a cervical cancer scare (everything is fine, just a couple bad PAPs). Even though everything is fine, it's made me pretty paranoid and I'm looking down there all the time to make sure everything is...

What are those BUMPS? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok.. on my vagina.. I have like 2 big lumps or bumps and they rise like puss bumps and then burst and go away... they may come back when it's time for my period... WHAT IS THAT?? WHAT SHOULD I DO?? :confused:

Bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I notice on the side of my thigh at my bikini line a bump I was just wondering if it is pilar cyst. This mostly happen when I shave or wear really tighy jeans. Help anyone.

View more questions Search