Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    llshannonll Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Bumps down there?
    Hey everyone, if I could get some opinions/insight I'd really appreciate it. Recently I had a bit of a cervical cancer scare (everything is fine, just a couple bad PAPs). Even though everything is fine, it's made me pretty paranoid and I'm looking down there all the time to make sure everything is in order lol. So recently I've noticed a couple of bumps. They're tiny (I would say resembling tastebuds sorta)... they don't hurt, or anything like that... they're just the same colour as everything else... unless you're looking for them you can't really see them... it's easier to feel them than see them. They are on the outer labia... toward the back... there are 2 on either side, almost in the same place. I'm not sure if they've always been there and with my paranoia I'm just noticing EVERYTHING now... or if they're new and something to worry about. When trying to do my own research... everything comes up herpes... but I don't have blisters or pain or anything like that... and it sure does NOT look like any of the pictures they put on these types of websites. Any ideas? Think I should worry? Thanks :)
    guy34 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2007, 04:54 PM
    Well if your having unprotected sex, it would be good to go c a doctor. But sometimes it could b just heat bumps 2!! Heat bump don't usually irritate or anything but to be on the safe side seeing a doctor will put your worries to rest.
    nicolieolie5990 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 02:41 PM
    My sister had synptoms like that before and hers did not seem to go away for a long peroid of time. She had a couple of bad paps to but I don't mean to scare you but hers came back as Genital Warts after they did a blood test they found out she has HPV which actually a form of cancer but not deadly
    wallarookiller Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Nov 25, 2007, 08:20 PM
    It could be nothing but it could be Genital Warts. There's a million other things it could be though. Your best bet is to see a doctor as soon as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have bumps [ 11 Answers ]

Just recently I got a really sore, hard bump on the outer lips of my vagina. It was pretty painful But virtually impossible to see. I only felt it. 3 day after discovering it, and seeing that it didn't go away I checked on it. I placed pressure on the ends of it and a foul smelling brown,white,red...

Bumps [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I have these small, itchy bumps between my vagina and anus hole. I was scared it may been an STD, but I have only had one sexual partner...

What are those BUMPS? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok.. on my vagina.. I have like 2 big lumps or bumps and they rise like puss bumps and then burst and go away... they may come back when it's time for my period... WHAT IS THAT?? WHAT SHOULD I DO?? :confused:

Bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I notice on the side of my thigh at my bikini line a bump I was just wondering if it is pilar cyst. This mostly happen when I shave or wear really tighy jeans. Help anyone.

View more questions Search