Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sparco 64 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 02:57 PM
    What to do on mortgage
    I Have A Mortgage That Has Been In Forebarrence For Three Years National City Was 1st Loan Holder I Lost My Job Me And Wife's Income Was Lack Of. Had A Agreement With Them. The Next Year Company Laid Me Off. Same Thing. They Sold My Mortgage To Country Wide Mortgage. My House Payment Went From 560.per Month To 612.then 835. Now They Say Pay Rearage Now. Or Pay. 1365.per Month.or Coff Up 8600.00 Now . I Second Mortgage With American General 250 Per Month .im3 Months Behind But They Are Working With Me. Country Wide Has Giving Me Bad Advise. I Was 2 Months Behind They Refused 1 Month Payment. They Incuraged Me To Hold On A Couple More And Get On A Work Out Program.now Im 11 Months Behind Total For 3 Years Worth Of Bad Ad Vise.now My Income Is Where I Make. Enough To Pay My Mortgage .can Anybody Give Me A Heads Up . Or What To Do.see a attorney.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 14, 2008, 06:40 PM
    You have a lot of late and behind, is either or both lenders adding late fees to your account each month? If you are amost a year behind, it is to allow them to raise interest rates and most likely add extra fees each month, If you have a lot of other things cleared up, you may try a new refi. Or see if country wide will refi ( esp to a non ARM loan)

But you may have to see about an attorney to try and work something out with them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get a mortgage [ 3 Answers ]

I want a mortgage I'm a first time buyer and would I be able to get a mortgage when I get a wage of 1100 a month

Behind on mortgage payments [ 4 Answers ]

What to do if I'm behind on my mortgage?

Can I get a mortgage [ 1 Answers ]

Hi both me and my partner are 18 and we have a two year old daughter. We have been renting a house for the last year at £500 pound a year. I am a full time student and by partner earns about 19,000 we were just wondering whether we would be able to get a mortgage for about 104,950 over a 35 year...

Mortgage [ 4 Answers ]

I am finding it hard to find a mortgage. I cannot prove I have an income :( I have been talking to a few mortgage lenders, they can do nothing for me. Can anyone help...

View more questions Search