Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanny_2006 Posts: 61, Reputation: 0

May 13, 2008, 11:17 AM
    Is kissing bad on 1st date?
    I went out with this guy at a party and after the party was over and we were about to go home, things got comfortable between us and we began to kiss. After that, he began calling me and stuff. But I want to know if kissing him on the 1st date, gave the impression that I was easy or something because afterwards all he ever talk about his sexual stuff.
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2008, 11:34 AM
    I don't consider kissing bad on a first date.

If you only went on one date with this guy and he is already talking about sexual stuff then I wouldn't even bother with him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does not kissing [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend does not like kissing. How can I get him to kiss me

SDT from kissing? [ 6 Answers ]

Is it possible to contract an STD from kissing? If so, how likely is it?:confused:

Kissing [ 14 Answers ]

I just don't know what to do now I just don't know should I kiss hunter today or should I wait for him to kiss me but you see he's never kissed a grl before but I've never had my first kiss yet?? I don't know what to do please someone help...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search