Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edwa01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 07:24 PM
    Lawn mower leaking oil troy built
    Hi I just bought a 21" troy built lawn mower about a month ago. I have used it about 3 times. Today when I first started it it started smoking real bad. I let it run for about a minute then I noticed oil under the exhaust muffler maybe an ounce or so. I turned it off and wiped it off and tried to find where it was coming from. Anyway I did not want to do anything to it because it is still under warranty, but I started it up again and there was no more smoking or oil leakage. Have you ever seen this before? Thanks Robert
    lawnman14 Posts: 37, Reputation: 0

May 12, 2008, 08:07 AM
    Yes, If it is still under warranty you should call the company number on the manual and ask if it can be replaced because I work for a lanscaping company and that happened on one of the mowers my friend usesso we sent it back and they found the problem and with the new mower that they sent me tjere was a note that said that one of the workers screwed something up in assembely line.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troy built leaking gas into oil [ 2 Answers ]

Troy built riding mower leaks all the gas fron tank into oil while the mower is not being used

Troy Built Tractor dead when lawn mower attachment removed [ 2 Answers ]

Bronco Troy Built Lawn tractor worked fine, after I removed the mowing deck, there is only silence when I turn the key. It won't turn over.

Troy built riding lawn mower [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find a free online Schematic for a troy built riding lawn mower?

Troy Built Riding Lawn Mower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 42 inch 21 hp troy built lawn mower. Cutting deck is cutting in and out causing the engine to shut down. When the blades aren't turning the engine runs fine but when you kick the blades in the engine cuts off.

Walk behind troy built self propelled lawn mower [ 2 Answers ]

The self propelled feature in this mower is not working properly .It does not have enough pulling power to move the mower along.Can someone tell me how to make this repair or adjustment.

View more questions Search