Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjn8 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2006, 02:45 PM
    Post closing trial balance
    Is this how I do the post closing trial balance?

Cash debit 6695
    Accounts rec debit 1000
    Supplies debit 1320
    Prepaid rent debit 1650
    Prepaid insurance debit 1650
    Office equipment debit 9000
    Accumulated depreciation credit 250
    Accounts payable credit 900
    Unearned fees credit 1500
    Common stock credit 14,950
    Retained earnings credit 3,715
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2006, 08:26 PM
    As I stated in your other thread: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=20618

Yeah, the accounts and numbers appear to be right.

I'd also add to make sure you add the proper heading.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prepare a Correct Trial Balance. [ 4 Answers ]

Dear AskMeHelpDesk Community ! This is my first post ever since I found this site is so helpful for everything which I concern. Thanks for everyone who has been contributing to this community. Actually I can do most of my accounting homeworks, I can do the journal, ledger, prepare the trial...

Sentencing after trial [ 3 Answers ]

After your trial and they sentence you to jail, at what point do you go. Immediately? Or do you have time to get affairs in order once you know the length of stay?

Trial balance [ 3 Answers ]

I have this question about a trial balance, every time I try to balance it I come with debits 42,110 and credits 42,390. I really do not enjoy trial balances and my teacher has not explained one in class yet, but it is in my homework. The subtractions and additions are my attempts to balance them...

One more trial balance question [ 1 Answers ]

never mind I solved it, while asking the question, sorry The Julien Hotel opened for business on May 1, 2007. Here is its trial balance before adjustment on May 31. JULIEN HOTEL Trial Balance May 31, 2007 DEBITS Cash $ 2,500 Prepaid Insurance 1,800 Supplies 2,600

Need help with balancing unadjusting trial balance [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I need help with this trial balance. I have tried to balance it after adjusting it, but it just wouldn't balance in the end for me. Can someone please help me out. Cash (debit) 4200 Prepaid insurance (debit) ...

View more questions Search