Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elyse2290 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2008, 01:10 PM
    Need clarification
    Can someone please help me. Me and my husband have been trying to conceive for a year and this month I started spotting and getting brown discharge a week before my period starts. My period is irregular but it never came early and definitely never light. I took a test and it was negative. Is it too early or what? HELPPPPP!!
    babyface08 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 05:36 AM
    There is a possibility that your are pregnant. The bleeding could be a sign of Implantation bleeding which normally occurs in early pregnancy. Implantation bleeding is vaginal discharge which usually contains a small amount of pinkish or brownish blood. Do you have any other signs of pregnancy? Swollen/tender breasts or any other changes of the breast such as discoloration, Fatigue and tiredness, Nausea/vomiting, lower back pains, headaches, increase in urination, food cravings? These are all some common signs of pregnancy.

I read earlier where after 8 weeks and 5 negative pregnancy tests a lady found out she was pregnant, her pregnancy test didn't show positive until 8 weeks, pretty weird isn't it; how the body works!!

I am trying to get pregnant too, I am 2 weeks late and all of my pregnancy test say negative, so I am a little confused as well but the story with the lady being 8 weeks late, and the outcome being pregnant gives me hope. I hope this was helpful, Keep in touch. Good Luck!
    kimmy2195 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 06:11 PM
    I am having the same problem but I am only 10 days past ovulation and I am never early or light. Let me know what you find out
    babyface08 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 07:19 PM
    Hey there, just a little update on my situation, I'M NOT PREGNANT :( my period came yesterday which was extremely late for me. My doctor says it was probably stress from worrying about whether I was pregnant or not. I was so disappointed, as my husband and I were really trying for a baby.

So what's your symptoms? Are you trying for a baby or just concern as to whether you might be pregnant or not?
    Devagal86 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 07:39 PM
    I am in the same situation... I hope I am too... good luck
    kimmy2195 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 05:37 PM
    We are not really trying but we are not really preventing either... We have been together 7 years and married for less than a year so I would be great if it happened but we are not actively trying. Sorry to hear about the negative test:(
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 8, 2008, 05:39 PM
    Wait until your period is at least a week late then take an hpt with morning urine. If it is negative either wait another week and repeat the hpt or go to the doctor for a blood test.

Good Luck.
    TRune123 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 03:50 AM
    My wife had spotting during pregency, however the brown discharge she did have also and was found to have yeast infection if your pregnant... this is common.. My wife still gets the discharge she seems to be prone to yeast infections since our son birth

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stimulus Clarification [ 1 Answers ]

I just need some clarification as to the stimulus plan, so here are my details - I was laid off last year(2007). My wife and I filed jointly for 2007. My Gross Adjusted Income was about $9000. $3000 was Earned Income(Jobs), while the rest was Unemployment. Totally, we paid $651 in federal...

Cotangent clarification [ 1 Answers ]

My equation is this y = cot x This was a sample question in my online review. I have all the x's as x1 = 0, x2= pi/8, x3= pi/4, x4= 3pi/8, x5= pi/2, x6= 5pi/8, x7= 3pi/4, x8= pi. These are all in the lesson plan. The y's are as follows y1= domain, y2= 2.41, y3= 1, y4 = 0.41, y5 =...

Tax clarification [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am a green card holder with us income as only gift of shares from my son.I have foreign country income from India as dividends,interest and small business income.All this I am getting in india for several years before I became a residenrt and my foreign income has no connection with any...

Form W4 - clarification [ 3 Answers ]

I was in USA for 3 months in 2005 (july to Sep) as a Non resident Alien. At that time I claimed Allowances/Exemptions - 2 in my payroll. I have again come to USA in January, 2007. Now my employer is telling me to submit the W4 Form with Allowances/Exemptions -1. On both the occasions, I had a L1...

Rough-in Clarification [ 1 Answers ]

I have a three-level townhouse, built ~1998, which has a rough-in half-bath on the ground level (all finished walls with lighting and exhaust fan). There are two pipes--one (1) 4" pipe in the concrete floor for the toilet; one (1) 2" pipe in the wall for the sink. (NOTE: Opposite that wall is...

View more questions Search