Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Debz1011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2008, 11:29 AM
    Custody of a sibling
    Ok, so my fiancée is supposed to be moving to KY and attending NKU college with me, however before he was able to move he had court dates with his family because his step father hit his mother and his little sister after his sister had gone through a surgical procedure on her head for lumps on her brain stem. He is 20 his little sister is 6 his step dad had to do 8 years in prison. Now, he was planning on coming out here in like 10 days but his mother has developed a huge drinking problem. He has to take care of his sister all the time and he even stayed with her through most of her hospital stays. He is very close to her and she feels safe with him. His mother has a boyfriend who is verbally abusive to the little girl and last night his mother hit the little girl and kicked him and the little girl out. He does have a job and plans to pursue in college how can he get custody of her?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 24, 2008, 11:41 AM
    He needs to call the police and report this to children services when the abuse happens, there has to be documentation of what is happen.

Without proof and evidence of what is happening nothing will happen,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to get custody of younger sibling. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok my question is I am 19 years old almost 20 and I have to baby sister one which is now in foster care I was in the system my whole life and I hated it I want my youngest sister to have a lot better life than what I did and now I need some help trying to figure out how to get her she lives in...

Sibling of an inheritance [ 3 Answers ]

I'm worried about an inheritance. Our father will be receiving an inheritance and I looked up about an inheritance in California that there is no tax below 1.5 mil. But what happens when father gives portions to siblings. How much would we need to pay into taxes.

Best friends sibling [ 2 Answers ]

My best friend has this really really REALLY annoying brother, if him and my friend comes to my house he will act like he can touch or wreck any of my stuff and eats all my treats, In one incidient I usually barley ever get gum and I had some and he was over and he asked like 8 times and all the...

Sibling custody [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to get custody of my younger sibling. She is in a foster home and I'm going to be 19 and I would like to get her. How do I do that?

Sibling excluded [ 1 Answers ]

My uncle asked me to be the exector of his estate. As per his wishes, his sister will not get anything from his estate. Does she have any legal way of trying to get any of the estate?

View more questions Search