Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kolenovic Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 05:56 PM
    Felony probatoin
    I am on felony probation and I asked for a early discharge and I was denied 4 months ago in nyc can I ask again and how to go about it

Did not have any fines not any thing else just felony probation for 5 years and 2 years and six months came up and I was denied can I ask again to be let off early
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 21, 2008, 06:09 PM
    How early, has all of the fines and other money been paid, were there any other programs that needed to be completed.

You can hire an attorney and make a motion to the court that the probation is though.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2008, 07:20 AM
    Hello k:

At the top of the page is a thing I wrote about transferring probation. Read it, and substitute early release where it says transfer. The procedures are the same.

excon
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2008, 11:23 AM
    You have to do at least half of the time minimum. There may be other circumstances that keep you from being released early. Read excon's sticky at the top of the topic and follow his advice.
    beenaroundtheblock Posts: 37, Reputation: 7

Apr 22, 2008, 11:57 AM
    A great deal may depend on what your case was. I would do the 2 1/2 years left and be done with it. But I did 9 1/2 years on parole and 3 years of that was also on probation after 5 1/2 years in Texas prison, so I may view time a little different than you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Answers anyone? [ 3 Answers ]

Lets say there is someone that likes to lie about bad things that happen to them... like they lie about being sick or getting beat up... because the attention they get makes them feel good. Does anyone know if that is a disorder and if is what the name of it is?? If you do please let me know it...

Need a few answers [ 19 Answers ]

Ok, well my girlfriend dumped me a few weeks ago, we were almost 4 years together. I am 20 now she is 19. To keep the story short, it was unexpected and I still cannot find a concrete reason as to why she did it, I am thinking it could be psychological on her part. I have read various stories on...

I need some answers [ 1 Answers ]

I have Polycysitic ovarian syndrome and I wanted to know if I can get pregnet or not. Or if I am pregnet because I feel like I have pregnecy symptons:confused:

View more questions Search