Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Darkside Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 06:28 AM
    When will my cat give birth
    My cat is 64 days today and this morning she wanted a lot of attention but now all she does is sleep and I don't see the kittens move as much as they use to, what does this mean?
    pie812 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 10:20 AM
    A cat will usually have kittens in about 2 months, I worried about this when I was younger and read a book on it. It takes 4 weeks to show that they are indeed pregnant, and about 8 weeks to give birth. She will have about 2-8 kittens, if you were curious.
    mary lalsley Posts: 11, Reputation: 4

Apr 22, 2008, 12:11 PM
    She is tired not pregnant baby will come in time leave them alone So how you doing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I ever give birth to a baby girl [ 4 Answers ]

I am 26 years old and have two beautiful little boys. My date of birth is 22/12/1980 and my partners is 17/05/1974. We are planning on trying for a third child and obviously I am hoping that we will be blessed with a daughter. Can you give me any indication as to whether we will have a baby girl...

My cat will give birth tonight! [ 5 Answers ]

:eek: I need to know some things!! 1.we set up a box and has the food in a different location do we need to put it in the same rm as the box? in the box? 2.Will she be bel to move(walk around&go outside) after the delivery?how long will it be? 3.does she need way more food than I fed...

Can I give my child my fianc?'s last name if he's already on her birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I want to legally change my daughters last name to my fiance's last name. Her biological father hasn't been in her life or tried to since she's been born. I gave my child his last name because I thought he was going to take part of her life. Do I have to seek her real father's permission to change...

Do they do another sonogram before you give birth [ 26 Answers ]

I was wondering, are you suppose to have another ultrasound before the baby is due so you can know the weight and all on the baby? I know there's the 20 week ultrasound which I had done, but there should be another one right?

Signs cat will give birth soon? [ 1 Answers ]

We took our Female cat to the vet and he said the she had 2-3 weeks until she'd give birth. Monday is Three weeks. I have never had a cat give birth. What signs do I need to look for? How will I know she is close to giving birth?? Maile

View more questions Search