Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SmilyMaile Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Signs cat will give birth soon?
    We took our Female cat to the vet and he said the she had 2-3 weeks until she'd give birth. Monday is Three weeks. I have never had a cat give birth. What signs do I need to look for? How will I know she is close to giving birth??

Maile
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2007, 05:38 PM
    Smily, here are a few links for you to read. You might want to go to the library and check out some books on the subject, as well as ask your vet. They don't charge for a follow up phone call after your visit. You vet may have pamphlets or other sources that he/she can recommend you read.

Cat Pregnancy - Prepare yourself for ... kittens!

Care of a Pregnant Cat - Helping With Birth

http://moggycat13.tripod.com/id85.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat (soon to be giving birth) [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have a couple of questions about my pregnant cat . Well I don't exactly know when the time of her getting pregnant was, but I think she is getting really close to giving birth to her kittens. First of all I would like to know if taking their temperature is an accurate way of telling whe nthey...

Pregnancy signs? [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if you could tell me if all the signs I have are pregnancy? I keep getting hot flushes then going cold. My breast are swollen and sore thet much when I don't have a bra on its as if they are to heavy. I feel so tired and have no energy to do anything I just want to sleep. I have...

Pregnancy Signs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Hope you will be fine, m 26 year old and before 9 months ago I got married form the first day of my marriage m quite conscious about Pregnancy... me and my husbend try again and again but I don't got positive result. Now I consult with my doctor and she advise me to take fertility drugs. Now...

Who signs this song? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying my hardest to find a newer song that they call "the Ba ba" song, Unfortunately I don't know many of the words. Part of it goes, "And we're, ba, ba, ba" I know it's vague, but it's driving me nuts. They play it a lot at hockey games.

What to give a nursing cat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a nursing unhealthy cat what can I give her to help her thought :'(

View more questions Search