Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    00kaitlin Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 06:45 PM
    I love him but he doesn't
    :( hey everybody,
    i really need help im still in love with ex but he has this girlfriend he is so in love with and i really love him so wat should i do?????:confused:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2008, 07:02 PM
    Which guy? #1, 2, 3 or 4?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...uy-176822.html
    cshotton Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 07:40 PM
    Move on. Maybe there is something better for you. He is already committed to his new girlfriend, then you should move on and find someone else who appreciates your love. Don't waste your time on something that is not there, go find another one that will take you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 18, 2008, 10:38 PM
    Get over him, and leave him alone, and get someone else. Seems you have a lot of options.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

6 month old doesn't like his cot [ 4 Answers ]

My 6 month old baby boy doesn't like sleeping in his cot he would rather sleep in a single bed people have told me to let him sleep in the single bed and to just short sheet the bed and buy some side rails so he doesn't fall out but I just don't no what to do I'm tired and just want him to sleep...

My husband doesn't seem to be interested in sex [ 3 Answers ]

He likes blowjobs... and he likes it missionary style... okay... ive never been in this kind of situation before... we have only been married 2 months... at first he would touch me... kiss me.. but he seems to not like to kiss or touch me anywhere... my last guy was younger than me and we had sex...

First she does now she doesn't I don't ged it [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend wanted to have the baby she was excited now she doesn't and I don't now what to do now she's 4 weeks pregnant :confused: :confused:

My boyfriend doesn't think I care [ 3 Answers ]

Hi its me again I just don't understand one day he loves me the next day he can't stand me well anyway my boyfriend thinks that I don't care about him last night I asked him what was wrong and he said why do you care now should I talk to him about it or should I just leave him in the dust because...

Just found out I'm daddy, and the other guy won't give up custody, but doesn't love her [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, Our daughter is 15 months old, I just found out that I am her father. Since then me and mommy are togather raising our daughter. The guy she was with last she also has children with, when Kate was born I wasn't around and they were told they need a father, when she was knocked out from the...

View more questions Search