Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommaliz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 07:39 AM
    Abandonment from me and my children
    My husband left my children and I on Monday. I want to know what I need to do. I have not seen or heard from him at all. We were planning on separating anyway. I went to get a weekend by myself on Saturday and was back on Sunday. I want a place of my own and then I was going to file for divorce. He won't work or help in any way. What do I do can I get his name off the lease and my name added.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 18, 2008, 07:59 AM
    You need a lawyer and need to file for divorce. You need to consult the lawyer IMMEDIATELY.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abandonment [ 4 Answers ]

I live in Texas been living hear for 7 months my ex lives in Arizona I've had my kids for 2 years and she has not seen them in 2 years since I have been gone she has had one abortion and now she is giving a baby up for adoption I need to know if this fuls under abandonment in the state of Texas

Abandonment [ 2 Answers ]

My ex have not seen my (our son) since he was born, he's two now. Would this be consider abandonment? How long until it is considered abandonment. We live in California. Thank you for your time and answer.

Abandonment of children? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a brother who had been married for 13 years. Then his wife left them for other man. She left my brother and the children 13,12, and 5years old. Nine months later, she seeks her right to see her children. Does she really have the right to do so? And one more thing, when they were married,...

Abandonment [ 8 Answers ]

Hello: Can someone tell me the advantages and benefits of having a parent declared to have abandoned his children? excon

Children, Step-children, Niece: What a mess! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am in desperate need of clarity and advise. I am 41, mother of 2 daughters, 3 step-kids and 1 niece. My 2 daughters 18 and 15 live with me and my husband and so does my husbands niece, 15 also. My 3 step kids are all over 23 with their own places. My husbands niece has been thrown from...

View more questions Search