Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vickipafc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 02:22 PM
    Name of a kids christmas film
    HI
    I'm trying to find out the title of a Christmas movie, where the old and broken toys are in the basement of a department store. They try to find Santa who is located on a another floor and the whole film is based on there adventure to the top floor to save all the broken/old toys.
    Cheers
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2008, 09:30 AM
    Quincy's Quest 1979...
    It's the night before Christmas, and all toy store rejects are due to be tossed into the furnace. This includes Quincy, a most lifelike doll. In a last ditch effort to save himself and his "unwanted" chums from incineration, Quincy goes on a long and perilous journey in search of the only one who can save them: Santa Claus.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2008, 09:36 AM
    Oh... let me know if it's the right time frame. If not, give me your estimate...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Christmas groundhog day film [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this film could be a TV movie couple of years ago on the box .family film set in america teenage boy keeps reliving christmas eve until he sorts family out . Dad runs local hardware store his uncle coming back to build big new store outside town . They split when their dad died don't really...

Need help with title for 80's kids film [ 1 Answers ]

I have been racking my brain for ages now trying to remember the title of a film my dad and I watched when I was a kid. I think it was early 80's. I think the title was something along the lines of "why did you have to pick on me" but I just can't remember. I can't remember much about the film...

1980s kids christmas movie [ 5 Answers ]

OK, people keep on telling me I'm takling about toy story, but this film was NOT animated and I watched it when I was a little kid. I can only remember bits and pieces, something about a new toy for christmas for the kids that's under the tree, and all of the toys that these kids already have come...

Christmas Film? [ 1 Answers ]

Need help trying to name film title. Saw it as a kid its an Christmas film. All remember is family live in like cabin in the snow, father was something to do with oil company I believe. Children somehow end up with visiting Santa. Can't remember how they get there. Any ideas?

Kids TV film I can't remember the name [ 1 Answers ]

This is bugging me big time. It was a TV movie I think made for kids, it featured a boy with a magic T-Shirt. The T-Shirt had a tigers head on the front and enabled the boy to run faster, be stronger that sort of stuff. I loved this film but can never remember is name. Please help me, because...

View more questions Search